Arjuna

Arjuna, the Endowed Hero.

One of the heroes of the Mahabharata.

One of the Five Pandava Brothers known for his archery.

Son of Indra and Kunti.

Rival of Karna.

In Human History, he was the hero given every thing in the world. 

Background, status, wealth, talent, education, etc.

He was truly gifted in Human History.

But his rivalry with Karna show his true self.

In the outside, he was what the people desired: a perfect being.

But Arjuna was envious of Karna as what Karna do is his true self.

During the martial tournament to see their martial arts, Arjuna was greatest archer in India. But when Karna enter and show is martial arts, he envy Karna. Though he remind himself that these emotions are not suited for what his existence is.

Arjuna is someone who does not need theses emotions. He is son of Indra, the King of Devas. Him expression these emotions is not suitable of his status.

But, the war came.

Kurukshetra War. The war between Kauravas and Pandavas for the throne of Hastinapura.

Arjuna and Karna; face to face. 1-v-1.

During their battle, Karna's chariot wheel got stuck in a rut. While Karna was trying to remove the wheel from the rut, Arjuna draw his bow to its limit.

He aim at Karna and struck him behind, something that should not be done as a warrior.

What Arjuna did was heretical, cowardly, and ill spoken.

Arjuna in his mind, was an opportunity. But when he see Karna smile at him with various emotions and reasons... Arjuna did not see it.

After that event, Arjuna abandoned being a warrior. He became a mechanism to end the war.

Sure enough, Arjuna's bow shot down the sun.

Like always in hero stories, they get a happy ending.

But for Arjuna, he did not get a happy ending.

His heart as a warrior was shaken, disorderly.

Because he shot down the sun...

Is he going to shoot down the sun again?

In Orario history, he was known as Ajuna.

He was the adopted son of Indra and Kunti who's very story became a myth.

Like Human History, his rival was Karna. But Karna's name was Darna.

And like how the story end in Human History, he was given a good ending.

But some stories wrote that after the war, he has given up as a warrior.

The stories end with Ajuna dying in solitude with his final thought that he wish to fight with Darna one more time.

In Human History, they were demi-gods.

In Orario History, they were blessed by the spirits.

Both blessed by the spirit of fire.

With their talents and blessing of the spirit of fire, they fought like the war in Mahabharata.

The gods of the Indian Pantheon see them as the greatest heroes of their pantheon and greatest entertainment for some.