A Beautiful Dress of Hestia

Hestia: *sigh* Today is that day, huh.

Bell: What's wrong, Goddess Hestia?

Hestia: I was invited to a banquet at Ganesha place. But I don't really have clothes that can really be used for parties.

Karna: Is that so. How much are dresses?

Hestia: Too expensive. around hundred thousand valis.

Bell: Hundred thousand valis?!

Arjuna: Well, with our current money we have right now, it won't be enough.

Karna: We can go to the deeper floors to more valis, but the Guild will be suspicious of how level 1 Adventurers were able to kill monsters from the deeper floors.

Arjuna: But, she is our Goddess. If she's going to a banquet, we need to make her elegant.

Bell: But how are we get that money to buy her clothes?

Karna: Well, we'll have to think about that later. Let's go to the Dungeon to train and get some income for the Familia.

Bell: Got it.

Arjuna: Well, Goddess Hestia, we have to go.

Hestia: Cya guys. 

Hestia wave her hands goodbye to the three has they leave the church.

Hestia: Looks like I got to go to work.

Hestia stands up from the couch and leaves the church to go to her workplace.

When the church was silent, two Hassans appear from the shadows.

Hassan of Soundless Voice: Sister. You know we should not be here.

Hassan of Evening Bell: But big sis! This place is where my son is staying. This building is where I love to go.

Hassan of Soundless Voice: But remember, we are not part of the living. We are just walking memories that the world recorded. Meeting him will be disastrous to the holy mission.

Hassan of Evening Bell: I know... I just want to see how my son grow up. 

Hassan of Soundless Voice: Well my wish did not come true. I became a villain so that he doesn't become an Adventurer, but looks like that was not possible. I blame Zeus for making him idolize heroes and become one.

Hassan of Evening Bell: Don't be mean to Zeus. He's the grandpa of Bell, and I must say that he raised him well, minus the romance part.

Hassan of Soundless Voice: Goodness... I can faintly hear it.

Zeus: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Hassan of Soundless of Voice: Ugh, I'm getting a headache just from hearing his voice.

Hassan of Evening Bell: Well get use it. But looks like the First Hassan is calling us.

Hassan of Soundless Voice: I guess so. Let us leave, sister.

Hassan of Evening Bell: Mhm. Let's go.

Hassan of Soundless Voice disappear into the shadows. The Hassan of Evening Bell look at the church one more time before disappearing into the shadows.

X-x-X-x-X

*stab*

Kobold: Krock!

The kobold turns to ash as Bell put his knife into its sheathe.

Bell pick up the magic stone on the ground and put it in his pouch.

Bell: My pouch is full, what about you guys?