Condition to Become Avenger (Orario edition)

Ibuki-dōji: But, right now is the right time.

Cassandra: What do you mean?

Ibuki-dōji: It's too early to go to the surface. My children are not prepare for the hurdle to face the opposition.

Cassandra: Ah, the Loki and Freya Familia.

Ibuki-dōji: So, they're the most powerful Familia in Orario. Orario is the city of Adventurers, meaning there are countless Adventurers in the surface ready to fight if a monster reach to the surface.

Cassandra: It will be suicide if a group monsters can face countless Adventurers in the surface. They have the home advantage that can easily beat them.

Ibuki-dōji: Mhm, so right now, my children will be farming in the Dungeon.

Cassandra: Farming? Like, grow crops?

Ibuki-dōji: Ah, I used internet slang.

Ibuki-dōji: I mean, kill monsters to gain Excelia.

Cassandra: Since you told me all of this, are you sure you can trust me? I am an Adventurer, I still harbor distrust towards monsters like everyone in the surface.

Ibuki-dōji: I can trust you because I helped you solve the mystery of your dreams and distrust of your Familia. But, if you did rat us out...

Cassandra instantly knelt to the ground as a divine aura that form into a eight-headed snake loom over her.

Ibuki-dōji: I can easily give you divine punishment.

Cassandra was breathing heavily because the sudden decrease of oxygen level around her and Ibuki-dōji. 

This is what to face a divine being. A divine monster born from the Xenos faith and dreams! This is a god that is not restrain by the rules the god made when they descend from Tenkai to Genkai.

Cassandra: This is... a god's true form! Not a vessel they created to commune with the mortals of Genkai.

The killing intent cease and Ibuki-dōji give her hand for Cassandra to lift herself up.

Ibuki-dōji: Anyway, I trust you and I hope we can continue have a friendly relationship!

Cassandra: Y-yes!

Ibuki-dōji: Hmmm, I can see that your Familia- or more specifically, your friend Daphne is searching for you.

Cassandra: Daphne is looking for me!

Ibuki-dōji: Mhm. She is earnestly looking for you, you can tell by the distress on her face. You'll have to wait for a few days since you did fell to the 30th floors.

Cassandra: Ah, but how do I explain them if I survive and unscathed.

Ibuki-dōji: Don't worry, we can make it look like you survive down there for a few days with our greatest seamstress!

Ranye: You called, Goddess Ibuki-dōji?

Ibuki-dōji: Nice timing as always, Ranye. I need you to make her look like she went through hell. Don't ruin the clothes that we fix, just covered the exterior. Oh, I should also call Ray to do the makeup.

A siren lands next to Ibuki-dōji as the goddess mention her name.

Ray: You need something, Goddess Ibuki-dōji!

Ibuki-dōji: I need your makeup skills to make her went through hell. We can't make our guest look suspicious if she survive the 30th floor by herself.

Ray: As you wish, Goddess Ibuki-dōji!