Reveal and Not Reveal Thyself

Bell: Wait, make me a hero?

Bell, who was in a daze, recover and heard what Karna said.

Karna: As I have said, our existence in this world is to nurture the hero from the threat that looms over the world.

Hestia: And what is this threat?

Karna: That I don't know. The enemy's hides their existence from the world. 

Hestia: Not even the gods with their arcanum?

Karna: Not even the gods.

Hesita: Well that's worrying.

Karna: But do not worry. We have time to train Bell to become the hero the world needs.

Bell: I'm going to be a hero! That means that I can become the heroes in grandpa's stories?

Karna: Indeed, but first you need to know what a Servant is.

Hestia: Now you mention it, what is a Servant?

Karna: As I stated, a Servant are heroes from legends, myths, and stories given a corporeal form. You can said that we are the heroes from your grandpa's stories, Bell.

Bell: Heroes...! 

Bell was looking at Karna like he was his idol.

Karna: And there are seven Servants. Each Servant belongs into seven classes. I am in the Lancer classes, heroes known for their agility, spearmanship, and their lances.

Hestia: What's these classes for?

Karna: They are our containers that give us the form to walk in the land. Anyway, there is Saber, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin, and Berserker, the main classes.

Hestia: Are there any other classes?

Karna: Yes there's more, but those classes can only be summon in certain conditions.

Hestia: Like what?

Karna: Ruler is a prime example being the Grail's arbitrator. They are the ones who make sure the war goes smoothly. Avenger are heroes who are known for their vengeance or hatred in their stories. They are the dark side of the Holy Grail and are the most dangerous.

Hestia: Wow, makes me not want to me them.

Karna: I agree. But to the point, Saber's are heroes known for their swordmanship or the sword they wield, Archer's are heroes known for their peerless archery, Rider's are heroes known for their legendary mounts, Caster's are heroes known for their sorcery and magic, Assassin's are heroes known for their stealth and assassination, and Berserker's are known for heroes who lost their minds in their stories.

Bell: W-wow. I can imagine a lot of the heroes fall into these categories.

Karna: Yes indeed.

Hestia: Anyway, your Karna, but you said that your Darna in this world. What do you mean?

Karna: Goddess Hestia, Bell, to tell you the truth, I am not from your world.

Bell: Wait what!?

Hestia: Hold the phone, what?!

Karna: You see, your world is just one of the many that exist in the multiverse, I am one from where gods do not roam the land like the one we are in right now.

Hestia: Are you saying there's like bunch of worlds that can be what ifs?

Karna: Indeed, but that information is too much and too long to understand. The short version is that I am from Proper Human History while Darna is my counterpart of this world.