Magic

The Hestia Familia arrive at the meeting place and see the Supporter there waiting for them. Amiya decided to wait a bit for bit on her Dungeon exploration and went with Hestia to see the city around to get her assimilate to the place.

Bell: Good morning!

Lili: Good morning, Mr. Bell!

Lili smile and wave at them as they meet up with her.

Arjuna: Looks like Assassin didn't kill her.

Achilles: By the looks of it or there were people around the area.

Karna: You know what we discuss last night.

They nod their heads as they enter the Dungeon.

As they descend the stairs, Lili tell Bell how thankful she is for being hired by him. The Servants know that this was a distraction to located the item she's planning to steal again, but seeing that it's not on his waist, Lili questions him where he put the knife.

Bell: Ah, I started to put it in here now so I won't drop it like I did yesterday.

Bell points to his green supporter, an arm protector that Eina give to him when they were shopping last time.

Lili: Really...

The Servants didn't say anything about Lili's suspicious activity, but went along as they hunt down the monsters inside the Dungeon.

Lili: I wonder how many loot we're going to get today...

Bell: Yea, but with the five of us here, we can get a lot.

Achilles: Yep.

They continue going deeper until they stop at the seventh floor and end the work today and go back to the surface. After a while of climbing the stairs, they reach the surface and head towards the Guild were they exchange the magic stones with the receptionist and got 32,000 valis.

Achilles: Now that was a good hunting!

Bell: That's a lot of valis... I can barely get to 10,000 valis when I'm by myself...

Arjuna: Let's split with the money.

Lili: Ok, so you can give me...

Without a second thought, Bell give half the money from their diving into the Dungeon to Lili.

Lili: T-this is half! Don't you want a bigger share?

Bell: Hm, why? I couldn't make this much by myself or my Familia could.

Achilles: Are you saying that we suck at making money?

Bell: N-no! It's not like that! It's just...

When they went into the Dungeon for the first time, the Servants...

Achilles: Ah, crap another one broke.

Karna: There too easy to kill...

Arjuna: These monsters won't do.

Bell: ...

Bell: What about the magic stones!?

Bell rip his hair inside his mind as the Servants destroy the magic stones needed for money.

Bell can only let out a dry laugh of the nightmare and telling the Servants to hold their strength so he can extract the magic stones for money.

Bell: Our first start was rough.

Achilles: *cough*

Karna: I blame it on Achilles.

Achilles: Screw you!