The Power of A Demi-God

Bell watch in awe and horror as he watches the two fight.

Arrow and lance clash, the power legendary heroes show.

For each of their attacks clash, the land turns to ashes.

They use all of their skills and abilities. The land outside of Orario is turning into a molten landscape.

Mini nuclear bombs explosions wherever Karna and Arjuna hits.

Bell's thought when he see them fight.

Is this the power of a hero?

Bell does not know that both of them are heroes born from a mortal and god.

What Bell is seeing is the power of heroes that are half-man half-god.

This is the power of a demi-god.

Using parts of their fathers authorities.

Karna release an energy towards Arjuna who fire back.

*boom*

A mushroom cloud even bigger before appears. Karna release multiple lances infused of his mana and launch them towards Arjuna.

Arjuna fire a barrage of arrows that counteracts Karna's attack.

Their attacks collide, creating explosions in midair.

Arjuna then release another barrage of arrows that Karna block with his armor, but the landscape around him disintegrated.

He thrust once more, forcing Arjuna to bend his body to avoid the attack.

The trees that were behind Arjuna were hit and were erase without a single trace of their existence.

This battle will soon turn Orario into a wasteland.

The Loki Familia arrive.

They climb over the wall and look for the cause of the destruction. But Arjuna and Karna are too fast for the high level Adventurers of the Loki Familia.

Karna's and Arjuna's existence should not be reveal. if they reveal themselves this early, then Bell's path to become a hero will be difficult.

So the world change their appearance without the two knowing. Bell can see what their true appearances are since he is the destined hero, but the people of Orario...

What they see is the opposite.

When Karna and Arjuna slow down to take breaths, the people see them.

The people of Orario watch in horror to figure out who is fighting outside of their city's walls.

The world change Arjuna's appearance of a monster wearing metal armor with helmet that looks wolf-like. Wield a metal bow with arrows made of metal. The world change Arjuna's color to be inverse, creating what the people of Orario see.

 The world change Arjuna's color to be inverse, creating what the people of Orario see