02

☆

I didn't think this through, that was for sure

I didn't think this through, that was for sure. i was standing there like an idiot, watching her suffer. i wished i would do something, but my body was in a shock. i was unable to move.

my face didn't show any emotion. it didn't match with what was going on inside of me. i was going crazy and my legs were definitely going to turn into butter any second now.

"l-let her go.." that sounded pathetic. this whole situation was terrifying.

"target found. nice one woo." i heard behind me. i was about to turn around, but my neck was roughly grabbed by a big hand.

"turn your head just an inch more and you're dead." the single sentence was more than enough to make me listen.

i wanted to free myself and help the other girl, but one feeling overwhelmed me. fear.

"acting like the hero, aren't you? seems like your poor nerves can't handle this, hm?" the voice belonged to a man. he was making fun of me.

"you ran right into our hands." he chuckled in an evil manner.

i don't want to know about how many people he was talking about, but i could bet they were probably just as bad as him and the other dude across from me.

"as for you jang aeri.." the young girl lifted her head just a little. the head lock she was being held in was torturing her and she was struggling badly. her legs were visibly shaking.

why is nobody doing something? there were people passing the alleyway. i could hear them. nobody was calling the police, they just kept their eyes on the ground. they didn't care.

the sound of a gun being cocked could be heard. my eyes widened and i could only imagine what was about to happen. my mind was racing. i felt as if i could go insane at any moment.

"mingi, hurry up." the man that was holding aeri said with a voice that scared me shitless.

how did i get in this mess?

"yeah yeah, i got it under control woo, chill."

the man which was apparently called mingi lifted his right arm and placed it on my shoulder for support. in his hand was a gun, to no surprise.

i watched it all happen. his long fingers pulling the trigger. the bullet hitting aeri right in her chest. the life leaving her eyes.

"you are.." i had trouble finishing the sentence. "..a fucking monster."

both of them smiled at my words. "watch your mouth." mingi said.

i heard a female voice. "good job guys!" the voice sounded so familiar, but i couldn't identify it just yet.

the dead body of the girl and i were pulled in a van i didn't notice when i first arrived. i didn't even resist or fight. i let them do everything they wanted to, not that i could escape, anyway. these people were way stronger than me.

"make sure she's unconscious." i was gonna ask what was meant by that but i soon answered that myself when a wet cloth was pressed onto my mouth and nose.

this time i actually tried freeing myself. the girl that was holding me was weaker than me, but it was too late. the substance was getting to me. my eyes started tearing up and my vision went blank. i had no more control of my body. noone even stopped me from falling to the ground.

"sleep tight y/n." it was only a whisper.

the engine of the van then roared. that was the last thing i could remember before i was knocked out.

in the distance, a face that could resemble one of a rabbit had watched the scene unfold. "chan, ateez got to her first."

"shit."

II™

 ☆              II™             ☆