chino moreno x reader pt.1

You wake up from a nap it's 4:36
"Shit I'm gonna be late". Deftones were gonna play at some record store near by.
☆★☆★At the record store☆★☆★
Finally- I made it to the front.i saw Abe go sit ar his drumset then chi&stephen came out. God damn chino was so fucking hot.
It was later during the concert maybe near the end where everything went black.
I couldn't move,see,or talk. I could only hear the songs. They played headup as their last song. I felt the stomps of other people . But still couldn't see.

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡The next morning♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎

Again you wake up to see your in someone's house.

??:hey you okay?

You turn around to see chino, the hottest man on earth , talking to me?

Y/n:uh yeah. What happend last night?

Chino:yeah um when we finished I noticed some guys taking you while you were unconscious so i ended up taking you for your safety and brought you back to our place.

Y/n:oh.. thanks then. I don't like being home anyway, I got kicked out for going to your concert but it was worth it.

Chino:man why would you do that

Y/n: I'm like the biggest fan and it was the only time you guys would come out here.

Chino;your right won't be back out here for a while,where are you gonna stay tho?

Y/n:idk I have a car to stay in. that could work.

Chino:no I can't let that happen,you'll stay with us.

Y/n:your so serious

Chino: yeah

★☆Steff chi and ab walk in☆★
steff:yeah so this nigg- who's that..

Chi/abe:fr-

Chino:remember the girl who was on the ground

Everyone:ohh

Abe:you okay?

Y/n:yeah.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Sorry I gotta cut it short for now pt.2 gonna be later again ik it's cringe but idc

311 words~