Adrenaline pt.10

Guys I'm on pt 40 in my notebook- I've been writing but not on here-
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Y/n's pov:

I woke up again? I don't remember even going to sleep. I was just on my phone. it's what ever speaking og my phone ,I grabbed it and checked the time '6:04'. I was getting ready to get out of my bunk but chi had me wrapped in his arms. Chi?!? When did he get in bed with me? "Chi.." I said shaking his shoulder. "Chi c'mon I gotta get up" I continued saying while shaking his shoulder. "Mhh no" he mumbled "you want me to pee on you?" I said shuffling around  "ewww- no" he said finally letting me go so I could get up. I grabbed a towel and some clothes from under my bunk and headed for the bathroom. After my shower I opened the door since I was dressed to let out some air when chino walked by. "Hey y/n" he said stopping at the door. "Umm hey" I said messing with my hair. He just stood there looking at me, I stopped messing with my hair and grabbed my towel ad dirty clothes. "Is there a problem?" I said stepping out the bathroom and closing the door. "No.. but I saw those pics you left in my phone " he said with a smirk on his face while I blushed in embarrassment. "Oh my gosh delete those" "and what if I dont?" He said crossing his arms and smirking harder. "I'll just delete them myself" i said giving him the same aditude he gave me.  "we'll see about that" he said  before walking upfront with jon.

it honestly sucks that im stuck here so its not like i can just avoid them , its whatever. i cleaned up my mess and put it away in my bunk and went into chi's bunk and laid next to him. "hey y/n" he said not facing me."you okay? you seem kinda sad" i asked "yeah.. i just hate seeing them a lovey withe eathother." he said finally turning around to face me. "It sucks.. maybe we could we should get back at them... make em jelous.." i blurted out. chi smirked at me.. "how would we do that?" he asked. "we can date till they regret their actions" i replied without even thinking 'you date me?" "only if you wanna make them jelous and if you want to.' i said smiling at him. "okay well i guess were boyfriend and girlfriend from now on." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. it was a little weird to date chi only for revenge but he was in on it so it didnt matter.

-time skip-

I was laying down in ch's lap up front with most of the guys (abe,munky,steff) when chino came out and sat next to abe. 'is he even jelous'  i thought to myself. I knew if I kissed chi everyone would have a heart attack and tell us to get a room so I had to do something  else.  I turned around and faced chi's stomach, still laying in his lap I messed with his shirt lifting it up every so often. I noticed chi was blushing and stuttering the more he talked which was cute but probably embarrassing to him; so I stopped and turned around back to the guys.

Looking around everyone seemed to not even notice except for chino who looked so fucking mad- you could see it in his face,his eyes, his everything he was pissed. I smirked at chino as he looked at me in anger.

(Like 10 mins later of js listening to them talk-)

I got kinda bored and horny and went to my bunk to secretly get frisky. (If yk what I mean😏)
But ofc I  can't ever get dome frisky time alone because chi came into the bunk. "Mmhh.. what are you doing?" He asked laying down next to me.  "I was busy you know... till you came in here" I said annoyed. "Let me help" he said before slowly putting his hand down my pants.

Chi covered my mouth as I tried not to moan out loud. He was rubbing over the right spot over and over again.  "Mh chi.." I moaned  muffled his hand. "Be quiet " (and drive? No? I'll stop 😔)  he whispered moving his hand faster.  He was good with his hands on me considering he was into guys. Soon I was feeling myself get closer to my climax and came all over his hand. "Damnn y/n you made a mess on my whole hand" he said before getting out of the bunk.