Around the fur -pt.4

MYB FOR THE CLIFF HANGER-

•Around the fur•

Y/n: "so where are we gonna sleep?" I asked while looking at the full bunks. "Well you can sleep with me or i can clear one of the bunks for you and arya"
(brain: I really like him and this is a chance to move on faster.)

"Yeas sure I'll sleep with you if u don't mind" i said trying not to stutter (I have a frl stuttering problem😭)
"Well I didn't offer for a reason" he said laughing.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP

Narrative pov: later that night y/n finally met chi and they all decided to Play spin the bottle.

Stephen's pov:

I stared as the bottle landed on y/n. "Hell no" I said crossing my arms. "Fine" she said as she pushed the bottle over to Arya.

Y/n's pov :

I tried to hide my laughter as I saw the shock on Stephen's face. "Guys hurry the hell up and kiss" abe said clapping in between each word.

They finally kissed and everyone cheered for them. I decided I needed some air so I went outside the bus (the bus is parked cz the driver gotta sleep at some point)

The cold breeze hit my skin as I stood outside looking at the night sky . "Hey you okay" I look over the see chino. "Yeah I'm okay " I said Slightly smiling at him.

He got closer , put his hand on my waist and brought me closer, so close I felt his breath on my face.

BOOM

We kissed. He pulled away slowly.. "I'm sorry he said looking away "no it's fine I liked it" I said blushing. He smiled at me and went back into the bus. Standing outside I jumped to myself happy about what just happend. As j did that I hear them all cheering or sum so I decide to go back inside.

Chinos pov:
"She liked it!" I said to stephen abe and chi. They all cheered got me but went completely went silent as she walked back on the bus. "where's Arya? " she said making eye contact with me. "Shes in the back" chi said pointing to the back of the bus.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

HEY GUYSS

myb for leaving yall like that.
I been so busy making a crochet project I forgot🥲

IM DYING THIS PIC OF FRANK