Abe c. •|Abe?|•

Episode 2: Abe?

I wake up to yelling and abe not in bed with me again. I got up and changed clothes then went to the living room to see what was going on.

I feel my energy just go away as chi tells me what happend.  "Abes missing" "what? he was with me last night.." I said with tears forming in my eyes. "WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA PLAY DRUMS?" Chino said pacing back and forth.

Crying my eyes out stephen comes and gives me a hug which was unusual since he never does. "We gotta do a missing person thing for him" chi said talking to chino.

Releasing from the hug w/steff, I went back to abes room slamming the door shut. I laid on the bed and went through my phone looking at old pictures.   God he was so pretty. Where did you go? I thought to myself

|abt a week later|

It's been a week since abe went missing, the scars on my arm were getting worse. I wasn't even eating much. Sleep in bed I felt it get warm. It's probably chi being nice and comfort me. I turnt around and buried my head into whoever chest and cried. "I'm sorry baby" I opened my eyes and saw who it was "abe?"
He didn't reply and just hugged me.

| The Next Morning|

I woke up and heard talking. it was all the boys tg in the room. "Morning sleepy head " chino said laughing. I got up with the overs and laid in abes lap giving him a kiss before laying down. "Uh ew" stephen said gagging  "shut up ur just mad it's not you" I said laughing.

|Later at night|

Me and Abe were in the  room together talking .

Y/n: "Abe where did u go?" Abe: "what are you talking abt?
Y/n: "abe you were litterally missing for a week."
Abe: " I needed space I went to a hotel for a while."

I didn't say anything I just kissed him on the lips as he held me by my waist. It felt nice to be with abe again. Abe laid down as I laid next to him.

♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎

I always make abes so short but when ever I write his I never know what to write

B

AHAHA HELP

4

00 words‐