Deftones •|bullies 3|•

At their house.

It wasna nice house for how they looked.
All stephen did was smoke and and hang with them. So all I could smell was weed. "Loser what's ur name?" Chino said sitting next to me on their couch "uh it's y/n"you said nervously
"You sound scared" stephen said sarcastically
"I mean you would be scared if four of your bullies take you to their house without asking" you said looking over to stephen .

Chino wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.  Looking back at chino ... he was kinda hot- tbh all of them were.
Why were they even acting like this? 
I leaned in and kissing him on the lips.he kissed me back laying me down on the couch.
Making out for a while  abe pulled him back . "Sharing is caring dumb nut" abe said hopping on top of me and kissing me.

It's like I was a toy to them but I liked it.

After kissing all of them they brought me to a "guest room" (to lazy to write what ever they so to get freaky.)
Chi bent me over the bed and shoved it in me, letting out a loud moan stephen put his dick into my mouth.  Gagging on stephen and getting pounded by chi, abe and chino sat there watching from the side.  Creaming all over chi, him and stephen switched with abe and chino. Abe pumped in and out of me while chino bobbed my head up and down on him.  Clapping sounds filled the room as abe pounded me till I collapsed.

After ykyk

I put my clothes back on and went to were every one was waiting.  Driving back to my house we all talked and became friends.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Heyy guyss..
Soo I'm writing 2 new story's.
Ones a sleepover and ones about school
So stay tuned <33

So fine for what?