Adrenaline pt.7

guys this typing on computer is a lil faster...

◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇

y/ns pov:

we were all in the living room watching "kids" when chino started rubbing my thigh. I didn't want him to stop but I didn't want Stephen or Abe to say anything so i grabbed his hand and held it. i looked over at chino  who was smirking. "steff and abe are knocked out you wanna go to my room?" "yeah sure" I replied knowing he wanted to do something zesty . 

following chino into his room , he shut the door and took his shirt off. "liking the view?" he said smirking. "oh shut up" i said taking my shirt off leaving me my tank top and shorts.  i sat on his bed waiting for him to get in with me or do something. chino sat on the bed and pulled me on top of him making me straddle him. I looked him in the eyes then lips. he smirked like always and kissed me. things got heated with me only in underwear now but ofc there was a knock on his door. "istg these cock blockers"  he muttered under his breath and got up to open the door.

"dude do you have my fucking shirt!" abe said  kinda madly. "what fucking shirt?" "the one in your hamper" abe said pointing behind him. chino turned around and grabbed the shirt to throw it at him and shut the door. i laughed as chino sat next to me. "stop laughing before i make you laugh" he said crossing his arms. "was that a threat to tickle me?" i said laughing harder. "yes" "okay okay ill chill" i said and stopped laughing. turning on the tv i laid down in his lap.

chino's pov:

i looked down at her while she laid in my lap watching tv. she was honestly the prettiest girl I've ever met  well other then my mom... but still she's pretty. i was so zoned out i didn't even notice her calling me.  "chino do you hear me?" she said hitting my stomach "sorry babe what did u say?" "wanna go to my house so we dont have to deal with Stephen or abe interrupting us? " she said sitting up. "yeah sure get dressed" i said getting up and putting my clothes on. while waiting on her i grabbed my board and messed with the wheels.

y/n's pov:

I finally put my shoes on and was ready to go. " you ready?" chino said hugging me from behind, which woke up the butterflies in my stomach. "yeah lets go" I said turning around and hugging him back. We went outside without abe or steff noticing and got in the car and left.

we finally got to my house. I unlocked my front door and walked in shutting the door after chino. "sorry its a little messy " is said putting my keys on the counter "no its fine- it gets bad when chi abe and steff are in the house alone i have to tell them to keep it clean or it wouldn't be clean at all"  chino said swinging his board around. "well come on my room is over here" i said holding his hand and bringing him around the corner. 

-mini time skip-

i laid next to chino out of breath as he pulled his boxers back up and adjusted till he was comfortable. (yall did the yk..) "hey y/n" "yeah?" "you know were gonna be leaving  soon right?" chi said "where" i asked confused "on tour.." "that seems fun.." i replied. "yeah but i want you to come with us" he said grabbing my hand and playing with it. " but you know i have a job right?" "take off.. its only a three week trip" he said sounding upset. "ill try" i said holding his hand. he looked over at me and smiled 'damn i really love this guy' i thought as i smiled back.

◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇◆★◆◇◆☆◆◇

heyy

guys check out my smash or pass book im gonna try and up load it every day till im done with it.

sadly  i have no pictures cuz im on my computer :(

but bye :)      689 words-