chi cheng •|sleepover|•

"Hey y/n!"stephen yelled running to you."yeah?" You replied. "Me,chi,abe,and chino are having a sleep over wanna come?"stephen said. "Yeah sure".

Stephen then told you when to come then headed off to fifth mod(last class of the day) . The entire class all I thought about was chi and what would happen at the sleepover. I had a crush on chi and abe so who knows what could happen.

○●○●○●○After school○●○●○●○

I packed clothes and some headphones. After packing I left and walked to their house. It felt like hours but maybe I'm just walking slow. Knocking on the door and ringing the bell ding dong!  I'm greeted by chi and let into the house.

•○•●•○•●•○•●•later on○•●○•●•○•●•○

"Guys the pizzas here!" Chino said. "OMG y/n should flirt with the pizza guy!" Abe said jumping up and down. "That would be fun" I replied. I took my shirt off to show my slightly revealing tank top I had under and opened thr door.

"Heyy" I said seductively  "here ya go.." he said nervously. "Thanks!" I said taking the pizza and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

In the living room we ate , then I notice that abe was staring at My chest. "What are you staring at?" "I-uh" abe stuttered "damn bro got caught in 4k 📸 " chi laughed "don't act like you weren't looking either." I said crossing my arms.

"Well put a shirt on" chino said litterally shirtless himself

Chino^^

"I know your not telling me to put a shirt on" I said getting up and walking to my fort where I was sleeping. "When the hell did she make a fort so danm big?" Stephen said confused.

 "When the hell did she make a fort so danm big?" Stephen said confused

Sum like dis but u can't see the inside

"Hey guys I'm getting tired" I said going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and walked back to my fort. "Dibs on the fort with y/n!" Chi said getting up and running to my fort. "Night guys" I said covering the front of the fort.

I took my shirt and pants of getting comfy. "Hope you don't mind" I said facing chi "oh no it's alr" chi did with a smirk on his face and putting his arm around my waist. Chi was a cute guy,his smile,his personality, his everything.  "Y/n you know I like you right?" Chi said bringing me closer.

"Really?  How much?" I said smirking at him. Chi kissed me and I kissed back. We stopped for air. "I like you too" I said smiling.

Chi's pov:
I heard giggling after y/n said she liked me back. It was abe and stephen recording me and y/n. "What the fuck creeps" I scoffed and got up closing the curtain. I faced y/n and kissed her again "night ly" "love you more " she said and went to sleep.

¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤

Hey yall this has been sitting jn my book for a while now I just never saw it so I hope yall liked it.

I love abe sm like him and chi are my 4lfers

521 words-