Around the fur pt.6

Back again<333

•be quiet and drive (far away)

Jenny's pov:
  Kaden( son idk his real name so deal with it)  was excited to see chino, even thought I wasn't.  (Before chino left we got into and argument.)

The dude let me back stage. I didn't know what room he was in so I kinda looked through every room. I opened the door to see stephen laying with some random girl "Hey you know where chino is?" I said "idk maybe down the hall??" He replied in a sassy tone. I shut his door and walked down the hall to the last door.

Opening the door to see chino making out with someone. "What the fuck!

Y/n's pov:
Chino seperated the kiss ass some one yelled at us. Lmao who's this chick? "Wtf chino, you go on tour and

Opening the door to see chino making out with someone. "What the fuck!"

Y/n's pov:

Chino separated the kiss as someone yelled at us. Lmao who's this chick? "Wtf chino, you go on tour and this happens!?" She yelled "baby I'm sorry" chino replied. I just sat there in silence as they went back n forth.

"What's ur name?" She yelled at me. I was so zoned out in didn't even hear her. "Uhm i known you heard me" She said again. "Why do you need to know?" I snapped back into reality . "Forget that- you know he's my husband right? We have a kid." She said looking between me and chino.

'I feel sick' (lotion reference? ,':○) "chino why didn't you tell me anything? " I said getting up from the couch and backing up to the door. "Wait y/n..." chino said standing up  "no no no you stay here and be with ur family, fuck- I'm sorry for messing with your husband." I said  before leaving out the room. Looking for Arya I stared to tear up .

Finally in found her in Stephen's room. "Arya we gotta go" I said covering my face to hide the tears. "Whats wrong?" Steff said as Arya looked at me confused. " did you know chino had a wife.?" I said crying. They just sat there and stared. "Fine then don't fucking  answer me i said slamming the door shut.

☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆■☆

Guys istg I'd keel writing and not leav a cliff hanger. But there's litterally one word on the next page in my book 

ALSOOO should I make a  smash or pass book of all the guys I'm delulu for?

My fav bands atm u should check em out
ANYWAYS  BUHBYE☆

429 wors~