Adrenaline pt.12

Happy bday frank :D (sh ik I'm a day late)
Pages 46-50

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Chinos pov:
                          We've been laying here for like 30 minutes, I've been trying to sleep but I just can't.
Not even a minute later y/n is pushing her ass onto my boner. "Y-y/n what are you doing?" I said stuttering "what? You wanted to sleep with me" She said turning around to face me. I looked in to her pretty (e/c) eyes , they matched her so well. "Y/n your so pretty you know that?" I said before thinking. "You think?" She said blushing.  I nodded and smiled. "Chino do you even like me anymore? I feel like after you and Jon, your spark for me is just gone" she asked nervously. "Y/n be serious- everybody knows I want you.. I just don't know how to tell you." I said putting my hands on her waist,she smiled before kissing me on the lips.

Y/n's pov:
                    I was grinding on chino's lap as we sat up and made out, his hands wandering all around my body. I pulled on the hem of his boxers sliding them down a bit. He then lifted up to pull them off all the way making his Hard rock cock sping out. I smiled at the size remembering how it felt.

I tool his member into my hand and stroked him at a medium paste. Him moaning in my ear turned me on so bad. "Fuck-" he moaned louder. He moved my hand off him and pulled my underwear down . He looked me in the eyes as he rubbed on my clit over and over making me moan. Chino then stopped and moved his cock to my entrance slowly pushing my down on him making us both moan nsync .(yk like the band? Srry😔)   riding chino felt so good, it reminded me of how we used to be. I was getting closer to thr edge when chino stopped and moved me back onto the bed (laying on ur back) then instantly thrusting back into me making me scream his name loudly.

"Be quiet y/n"  he groaned. After more moaning and thrusting, chino and I finally came together snf cleaned up our mess. Not even a second later chino did he would be back and just left. 'Did I do something wrong? Whey did he just leave so fast?' I got up and decided to go to abe's room.

-Abe's room/pov-
Me and David were in my room talking about drumming stuff till y n came into the room looking like she was going to cry. "Y/n what's wrong?' I asked as she sat down next to me on the bed.  "I think I did something wrong " she said. "What do you mean" David said as he sat on the other side of her. "Me and chino got into it you know.. and when we were done he just left...maybe I did something wrong" she said with tears forming in her eyes "maybe he went to got talk to steph chi and jon" I said while David and I gave her a hug.

Chino's pov:
"Fuck! Dude what if she's freaking out right now?" I said pacing back n forward in jon/chi's room "it's not that hard to just go back in there and tell her how you feel" chi said chugging a beer down. "Yeah man just go back into the room and tell her" stephen added. "Seriously..either you tell her
Your a flaming homo or tell her you like vag and boom" Jonathan said while I looked at him shaking my head and leaving.

I stood infront of the door horrified.'What if she's gonna be mad at me?' I thought to myself. Pushing my thoughts to the side I slowly turned the know and walked into the room. Y/n was laying there just watching TV. I thought maybe playing it cool and just laying next to her would work... so I did.

Y/n's pov:
Chino actually came into the room after I heard him moving around outside the door. I just continued to look at whatever nonsense was playing on the TV ad he laid in bed next to Me. "Did I do something wrong? I mean why'd you leave so fast.. was I to an-" " calm down y/n I was just nervous and needed to get some air" he said cutting me off. "But still.. I had to do something wrong to make you lea-" "y/n... I love you okay?" He said looking me in the eyes " I love you too" I replied before we kissed. 'Sloppy kisses dirty wishes,  baby this is living '  I thought as we made out.
( someone stop me with all these song references [we own the night dgd btw)