chi cheng x reader •|Anniversary|•

You and chi have been friends for a year now do it's your anniversary and choose to hang out.

"Hey y/n ready to go?" Chi said standing at your front door "yep!" You said smiling and shutting the door. Both of you didn't have a car so you guys skated every where you went. 

    Chi took you to this  beautiful feild with tall grass and flowers. Once you guys found a patch in the grass u guys chilled till chi broke the silence.

"Soo.." "what?" You said laying on your back.  "Do you like the spot I chose?" He said nervously "I love it!" You said smiling  nd moving your head to chi's lap. Chi then leaned down to give you a hug.

"Soo.. are u guys working on a new song?" You said. "Yeah it's called 'bored'" he said getting up. You then followed and got up with him.  You stared into chi's brown eyes , chi then grabs you by the waist and kissed you on the lips...

   He finally broke the kiss. "I-im sorry" he said scratching the back of his neck "oh no it's fine" you said smiling at chi. He took a step back and you guys stared at each other for a while. "I think we should head back to your place it's late" you said picking up your skate board.

•☆•☆•☆•In the house •☆•☆•☆•

"Hey y/n" stephen said sitting on the couch. "Come on " chi said grabbing my arm and dragging me to his room, sitting me down on his bed her grabbed his bass. "Wanna hear a new bass line I got?" He said plugging in his amp  "of course" you said laying back on his bed. Chi then  plays the bass line for 'one weak. He finished playing and laid in his bed next to me.

    "Hey chi.." "what's up? " "you have any one in mind that you like? " You said turning to face away from him.  "Yeah.. you" he said turning the same way you did. "Your lying" you said giggling a little "I'm not I swear" he says chuckling a bit.

°♡°♡°♡°chi's pov:°♡°♡°♡°

I slowly grabbed y/n by the waist and his my face in her neck "so your really not lying?" "No I swear I'm not lying" I said giving her kisses on the neck to prove my point "okay okay I get it" she said laughing and turning to face me. I looked so into her pretty (e/c) eyes. God her lips are softer then cotton. She then separated her lips from mine.

•☆•☆•☆•y/n's pov:•☆•☆•☆•

"I'm sorry " chi said getting up and leaving the room.  'Wtf was that?' I got up and went to the living room where I found abe and stephen chilling. "Hey guys where's chi?" "He's in chino's room" walking to chino's room I see him and chi playing a game in the TV so I decided to sit next to chi.  You laid your head on chi's lap and hung out for the rest of the day.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Hey guys I'm back again and put this up after having it sit for a week - but I thought about having this wild plot where you walk in and saw chi and chino kissing and yall end up having this wild 3some or sum like that idk LMK if yall would like that plot 😈

565 words~