chino+chi x reader •|3 some|•

I  can barely write smut so bare with me guys-

You and stephen were watching scarred on mtv And abe was in his room doing what ever."Hey im getting tired imma go to my room" stephen said getting up "oh.. okay see u when u get up." I said also getting up. I decided to go see what abe was doing since stephen went to sleep but abe also was sleep.

I checked chi's room but the wasn't even there so I went to chinos room. Opening the door I find chino and chi making out "oh wow" you said standing there frozen. "I-uh don't tell anyone please y/n" chi said getting up and shutting you in the room with them. "So are you guys uh- fucking?" You said confused while they sat there in silence "you don't have to answer l." You said sitting on the bed next to chino.

I put my hand on the bulge chino had in his pants. "Who's got you so excited?" You said stroking your hand on his pants. "B-both of you guys" he said (YALL the urge not to put "b-buss" right there) 

"Really?" Chi said sitting on the opposite side of me. Before he  could answer I took off my pants and shirt revealing what I had under. Chi let his intrusive thoughts win and grabbed my boobs  and played with them. I let out a soft moan as chino put his hand down my underwear touching my throbbing clit as he made out with chi.

God that was hot watching the Two finest men I know make out. "Please I just need one of you guys to fuck me" you begged, that's when they put you on all 4s and chino laid infront of me and chi behind me. I heard and watched as they took their clothes off. Chi pulled my underwear down and slid it in,moaning loud as chi pumped in and out of me. Chino moved my head up and down on his dick.

It was the best feeling ever ,I was getting close to my climax while gagging on chinos dick which he  came in my mouth while chi pulled out and cam on my back. Eventually they switched fucking me harder then before.

Once they finished kissing,fucking,teasing,ect we finally cleaned up.  "This never happend" chino said picking up his shoes "it should happen more often" chi said with a smirk on his face.
Chino and chi decided to go to the store while I hung out with abe for the rest of the day.

¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎☆▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤
It was so hard putting this on here since I'm jn class rn- but still got it in<3  idk what to write abt next tho so pls recommend something to me.

484 words~