Around the Fur (chinoxreader) pt.2

(In love with the song at the top rn) Yall seemed to like the last one so..

•Lahbia•

Y/n and chino went to sleep that night dreaming of each other.

Y/n's pov:
I was on the couch with Arya watching TV until *knock knock* "ugh I'll get it" Arya said. I continued watching TV till Arya called me to the door. Getting up I fixed my tank top and walked to the door. "All yours" Arya said as she walked back to the living room.

Whis is when I Saw chino in the door frame. "Hey I hope this wasn't a bad time for me to come" chino said looking down to the ground. "Oh no it's fine" I said.."I hope u don't mind my friend stephen came to tag along." He said pointing to stephen which was staring outside their car.

" He said pointing to stephen which was staring outside their car

(Lmao istg Idk why they always show up sideways.
And yes I drew a miata cz they are sexy cars♡)

"Oh that's fine.. come In" I said letting them walk into the house.

Narrative pov:
They all got along but Arya went to her room with
Stephen so it left y/n and chino in the living room alone...

Chino's pov:
"Hey wanna go on tour with me and my friends?" I said looking over At her "that would be fun but I can't leave Arya here alone- she's a mess  when I'm not here" she said also looking back at me. "she could come even though I'm pretty sure her and stephen are inseparable now" I laughed..

The then hugged me saying "cool I'll definitely come but when?" "Sadly tomorrow " I said nervously as her arms wrapped around me.

Y/n's pov:
I finally let go of chino and replied "oh that's cool.. damn what time is it?" I said looking for my phone. "It's 11:38pm ) Chino said while showing me his phone. I wasn't trying to be nosey but I saw like 30 txts and missed calls from some girl named jenny.. I didn't know if I should say something abt it but decided to keep to myself. "Hey I'll go check on Arya and your friend" I said getting up.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

ABES 50 NOW   😭  I  CANT BELIVE IT

ANYWAY-
writing this story is so fun- but idk where it's rlly gonna lead to at all.

Also listen to that song on the top or lose a toe;)

Couldn't crop Stephen's fattas out the pic😭Love abe 4L

Love abe 4L

418 words~