𝟮𝟭 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

TW: BDSM, Domination, Dirty talk, hair pulling, and Body worship

[Do It For Me - Rosenfeld]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Quiet music speaks through the speakers from one of Eden's playlists, and if I'm telling the truth, I actually quite like the songs she is playing. We are both alone in the compound, going through a gym session together. The team is out on a huge HYDRA mission, telling me before they left that it was too big of a mission for me to be on. Honestly, I wanted to scream when I heard that again, but when I saw the layout, I remembered it. I don't know how or when I was there, but I know that one of those rooms is where I was held and tortured. I felt sick to my stomach, and I ran out as soon as possible when the meeting was over to throw up the contents of my stomach in the toilet. When they left this morning, I didn't argue with it. I think Steve knew something was up, but I couldn't tell him. I haven't even told Eden, I just don't want to bring up any possible memories that are buried in the back of my brain. So, after they left, I ran to the gym to attempt to forget what was going on. Without a word, Eden joined me. Same as Steve, I think she knew something was up, but she didn't ask me to tell her anything, which I really appreciate.

I'm doing weight training as Eden is boxing in the corner, but every now and then, she will walk over to her phone to change the song and just watch me. It is really distracting, but I'm not complaining. When she takes a break, she sits on the bench across the room, drinking water and watching me. At one point, I turned around to look at her and I swear I saw something in her eyes change. This morning, she was looking at me with a calm look, but now I can see fire. Something big is looming in her eyes and her body language has changed. She keeps squeezing her legs together and coughing, looking at the ground but her eyes keep rising to watch me. I'm not stupid, I know why she is doing that, but I'm not sure what to feel about it. We've only spoken once about sex, and in that conversation, I told her that I want it to be special. But, she said that sex isn't something sentimental to her and it would be different for her with me. I can only hope our first time is something special, even if she doesn't need it to be.

It seems that her session is over and she grabs a towel, drying her sweaty body with it. I drop my dumbbell on the floor, walking over to sit on the bench next to her. She passes me a spare towel and I thankfully use it. The room goes silent, not awkward or unbearable, just silent.

"Are you done?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting on you." She smiles. "We can do something after if you want."

"Yeah, we can do something."

"How long until you're done?"

"Well," I shift in my seat. "Before I continue, can we talk?"

"Sure, what about?"

"I know you want us to," Honestly, I don't like talking about sex. "And I know you don't care if it's special, but this is you. I want you to know that I care about you, and I want things to be different from my past relationships. Well, I wouldn't even call those relationships, I would-"

"Bucky, stop." She grabs my hand. "Just because I find it hot watching you work out doesn't mean you need to take me up the wall. I can keep it in my pants."

"You find me hot?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Of course I do," She scoffs. "Sometimes I think you forget what you look like. You're a muscle giant with big eyes and a wide smile."

"Well, thank you." My body falls. "You're beautiful."

"I know." She laughs. "But, seriously, I don't need roses on the bed to be our first time. You could take me on the kitchen counter and I would still love it."

I turn to face her and I see that her eyes are looking into me, a serious look on her face. Her eyes are so convincing that I find myself leaning forward, unable to stop. When our lips connect it quickly turns heated, passionate and needy. I place my hands on her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. Both of us don't make a move to get even closer, but I pull from the kiss, leaning down onto the floor and grabbing a rehab band. When I look back at her, she doesn't seem scared, nervous or try to pull back. Instead, she smirks at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," She nods her head. "Do it."

She pushes her arms out, her hands stuck together in front of her. I wrap the band around her wrists, twisting and turning it around but not too tightly. I raise her arms around her head and turn her body to the side of the bench, pushing her to lie on her back. She is shifting and moving constantly that it makes it difficult to pull her leggings down. When I grab her waist, she looks down at me shocked. I've never shown her this side of me, but I'm actually really needy. She brings out this side of me. When her leggings and panties are on the floor, I spread her legs and admire her for a while before leaning my head down to her heat.

"No," She sits up. "I can't wait, I need you inside me."

"You don't want me to?"

"I can't wait any longer. I've wanted you since you started working out. Please." She begs.

I stand up in front of her, pulling down my shorts. I'm already hard so it makes it easy when I spit on my hand, lubricating myself before pulling her legs to wrap around my waist. I don't slam into her, instead pushing in slowly, but she clenches her thighs against my waist and lies back down on the bench. When I'm all the way inside, I wait for her go-to to begin pumping. When she nods her head, I pull almost all the way out and then slam my way back inside. Her toes curl behind my back and I reach my hand down and start rubbing her clit harshly. The sight motivates me to quicken my pace, pumping harder inside her. The sweet sounds spilling from her lips are the best sound I've heard, and I love knowing that I am making her make those sounds.

"You can scream my name, baby." I breath. "No one can hear you."

"Oh god, Bucky. Yes!"

"Keep screaming, doll. I like the way my name sounds from your lips."

"Don't stop talking to me like that, it's so hot."

"Come on, baby." I moan. "Cum all over me. I need to feel you."

As my fingers quicken on her clit, I lean down to kiss her lips. My other hand pulls her hair from the scalp, revealing her bare neck. I attack the skin, bruising and licking it. When I pull from her skin, her head throws back, her moans become far and few between. She practically screams as she cums all over my cock, pulling me to the edge. But, I refrain from spilling inside her until she is down from her high. As her breathing comes down, I pull out of her and pump my cock in my hand, spilling over her bare stomach and legs. I drop my body onto hers, keeping my body up with my weak and wobbly arms. Remembering that she is still tied up, I pull my body up with all my strength, untying the band from her wrists and throwing it on the ground. We both sit next to each other on the bench, her leaning her head on my shoulder. I plan on making sure she showers and cleans up properly after, maybe even joining her, but for now, all I have is a towel to wipe my cum and the sweat from her.

"Was that okay?" My nerves build up.

"That was fucking amazing." 

———————————————
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT