𝟮𝟰 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘔𝘺 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺

TW: Mentions of HYDRA, Spanking, Dirty Talk, Fisting, Slight Exhibitionism, and Biting

[Call Out My Name - The Weeknd]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"We don't have to be quiet, baby," I whisper into her ear. "Let the whole neighbourhood know who makes you feel this good."

After the talk with Nat and Wanda, both Eden and I let out a deep sigh of relief. There will always be a part of me that is terrified about this relationship, not just for me, but for the relationship I'm ruining between Eden and her father. She keeps reminding me that no matter the outcome, she will stand by my side. But, that thought terrifies me. I'm trying to live in the moment, which Wanda told me to do before the team left for another huge HYDRA mission. Not just for me, but mainly for Eden. I want to take care of her, so seconds after the team left the compound, I took her to my room, laid her on my bed and kissed every square inch of her body. She is completely naked, me hovering over her in just my boxers, my fist buried inside of her. Not just my fist, but my metal fist. I feel incredibly comfortable around her with my scarred body, and when she asked me to use my metal arm, I didn't hesitate. If that's what she wants, that's what my baby's going to get.

"I'm gonna cum, Bucky." She arches her back. "Uh, don't stop."

"Touch yourself for me, doll." I breathe out. "I wanna feel you cum on my fist."

She does as she's told as I lean down to her chest, biting the skin around her breasts. Her toes curl at the end of the bed and her once loud moans suddenly turn into small gasps through her 'O' shaped lips. My actions don't stop until her legs tremble, and even then I don't slow down. When she turns to look at me, her pupils are dilated and her eyelids hooded. I slowly retract my arm from her heat, whipping it with the towel I'm now keeping on my bedside table for when we have sex in my room. Whilst she catches her breath, I pull my boxers down my legs, throwing them into the pile of our clothes on the floor and wrap a condom around myself. I wait for her to come back to me to make a move, and even then I ask her if she still wants to do this. She nods her head, her throat clearly dry. I pass her a water bottle as I flip her body on her stomach, watching my cock sink into her for the next time. I will never get over the feeling of being inside her. I think I'm a man obsessed.

"You're so fucking tight, baby." I throw my head back. "You feel amazing around me."

"Move, James, please." She begs.

"Wanna make sure you're ready for me."

I slowly start moving, making her whine as her face is pushed into the cushion on the top of my bed. We've discussed our kinks and things we don't like in the bedroom before, so taking that information into account, I raise my hand, slapping the bare skin of her ass. She moans, the sound muffled by the cloth of my pillow. Her sounds are motivating me to quicken my actions, which I happily oblige.

"Ah," She screams. "Fuck, I'm close. I'm gonna-. Ah, don't stop. Yes, yes."

"Already?"

"You've worked me up." She mumbles. "You feel so good."

"Can say the same about you, baby. Can you wait for me? I'm almost there."

She doesn't nod her head, or say anything, just continues winning under me. I think her mind has gone to a completely different place, unable to even hear me speak. I know how she feels. Sex always felt like a chore for me, but with Eden, it's different. I want to hear the sounds she makes when I touch her or the way goosebumps enlighten on her skin when my hand trails down her body. Sex with her is like I've died and gone to heaven, and you don't hear me complaining.

Her body shakes uncontrollably under me, and I can feel myself twitching inside of her. She comes undone around me, and this time I can't hold back. We both cum, the sounds of the room making me wonder if the neighbours know what we are doing. I don't care if people from across town know, all I care about right now is making sure Eden feels good. We both calm down, pulling away from each other. I wipe her down with the other clean towel, kissing her tanned skin as I do. She lies on her back but shifts through the pain in between her legs to place her head on my chest when I drop down beside her. The room falls into a comfortable silence, my hands flowing through her matted hair.

"I'll go delete the camera footage."

———————————————
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT