Home sweet home!

~Reader's p.o.v~

Randy and Howard walk towards Cally and Rachel."Uhh Cally, Rachel we need to go somewhere so nice to meet you guys" Randy said,before they could go Cally grabbed Randy's arm."oh ok,also do you guys use gold coin to buy stuff?",Cally ask."uh no but we use money"Randy replied,"wait you guys have gold like a real one!?","yeah,so where do we get this 'money' of your"Cally ask again."Just go to the bank over there"Randy point to a building."Oh thanks!" Cally replied and waved her hand at them.

~Cally's p.o.v~

Oof i didn't know they don't use gold,hmm i guess we have to to the banks to get this 'money'."Lets go Rachel to the Bank!" I said with excitement,i look at Rachel and she was just stand there maybe zoning out but i never see zoning out this long, its almost a minute its almost how long i zoning out but of course i zone out longer.

~Rachel's p.o.v~

Hmm thats weird,i never seen Cally stare at a guy,she most likely would apologize and then just leave unless she like that guy because last time she have a crush on a guy,she seriously would stare until the guy noticed and i also say a blush,it doesn't matter."EARTH TO RACHEL",Cally yelled at me,"WHAT!" I yelled back at her,"we need to go to the bank to get the 'money' like they said",Cally remind me,"oh yeah and i also know how to exchange the gold that we got to their money" i said "ok let's go"

We walked there as soon we pushed the door open suddenly a breeze of cold hit us,i suddenly shivering because how cold it is,i never really experience this before its usually warm and hot at home.
"lets go and exchange our gold!!" Cally scream with excitement,as soon as i use to this temperature me and Cally went to the counter and ask if we can exchange this gold for money but the man says we could exchange it at the jewellery store so we went there.

~Time skip and Cally's P.o.v~

We got the money so we went to the store to bought a house because we need places to sleep duh also we bought some furniture too,anyway we got a house its not big as my palace though but this is what Rachel wanted so i go with it as soon as we were at the house we already saw the truck that carry our furniture.

~Time Skip~

As soon as they done placing the furniture we gave them a 'little' tip because they deserve it. I went outside to get some fresh air i saw Rachel was going out using her motorbike that we bought,she said she want to bought some food so i could cook Dinner, hmmm what should i cook?,imma ask her later.while i was sitting at the table that i bought to put outside,i saw someone it look like Randy? I guess were neighbours,he saw me with a shock look,maybe because we just moved in right Infront of his house,well i just waiting for Rachel to come home but then a woman suddenly came to me with a container in her hand ahe look shock but try to keep a smile on her face,behind her there was a boy its...Randy?. I guess thats his mother.

"Hey there neighbours is your parents there?" She ask,"oh hello neighbour well i actually live with my friends and this is actually my house" i replied
Both of the are shock but then she handed me the container "its a welcoming gift for you guys and hopefully you love this neighborhood" She said with a smile,"Thank you mrs...?" "Cunningham,mrs Cunningham" "oh thank you mrs Cunningham" i said with a smile "your welcome sweetie" she said

As they walk back to their home i saw Randy still staring at me while walking,while he's staring at me he doesn't realise there was a lamp post Infront of him and accidently hit his head with the lamp post,i giggled as he rubbing his head.I went inside and look in the container and it was a lasagna,i taste it and it was amazing,i ate half of the lasagna and the other half is for Rachel to taste. Suddenly i hear a motorcycle engine and i know who it was,it was Rachel she bought a lot of ingredients."so what cha wanna eat?" I ask "Mac and cheese" she replied,bruh she bought a lot of an ingredient and all she wanted is mac and cheese "sure,why not we just use an instant food instead of using an ingredient that we spent money on" I said with sarcastic voice, She just laugh it of mean while i cook the mac and cheese.

[Sorry if its too short, i just have no idea what to add so yeah]

(The next part coming up)