Confessions?!

~Cally's pov~

It was Randy,i turn to him and smiled softly "what's up Randy?" I said "oh- uh i uh- i wanted to gave you this!" He said giving me a letter "oh what's this?" I ask,before i could open the letter,"WAIT NO uh- open it later this night k?" He ask me "sure!" As he leaves i saw a him blushing? Nah that can't be,he can't be in love with me i mean theres a lot of pretty girls out there.

I got in and then i looked at the letter and saw it sealed with a wax and the wax was shaped with a heart. I blushes as i look at it again but then "Yo your home?" It was Rachel she was a bit better,"yeah well im gonna be in my room" i said as i sprints to the stairs but then she spoke up "i see you have something in you hand" she said smirking.i look at her with a red face and ran to may room .

I open it and there i saw.

'dear Cally
I've been wondering if you could meet up with me at the park at 9:00 pm,just wear your usual clothes.

Randy~'.

As i read it i can feel my face warmed up, I don't know what to describe this feeling but i can feel butterfly in my stomach or someone is punching me at my gut.welp her we goes nothing then.It was 8:30pm and i have a 30 minutes left so i showered and get ready for the meet up.

~Randy's pov~

I Ran fast as i can to my house,as i get into my house i can feel my face warmed,and i had a nervous feeling.is this where i confess to her,does she like me back, should i just stopped and hang out instead of confess to her.welp here goes nothing,i get up to my room and change it was 8:30 and i still have 30 minutes to get ready for the meet up. Ugh I can't believe im gonna do this what if i just ask her to prom next week,her birthday is in January 13 well don't ask me how i knew it,i pulled some strings you know well that's sounds very weird and don't get the wrong idea though im not stalking anyone or anybody wait why am i proving my self that i didn't do anything wrong to my self,welp we get Crazier every day.

×at the park×

I was waiting for Cally at the park and i didn't see a sign of her anywhere,did she leave me here,before i could leave the park i heard "Leaving too soon?" It was Cally she just late.

"sorry i was late i have to cook dinner for Rachel before leaving,she had a fever right now" she apologized as she come closer to me and ask "so what's up?"

"Oh-uh i lets go up that hill first before i tell you" i said with a nervous look.

We walk up the hill, i lay under a tree as she lay right next to me,we gaze into the stars and talk about games and stuff but then i sit and started to look away,as she look at me with a confused look.

"What's wrong?"
She ask

"Oh i wanna tell you something important..." I said looking at big blue eyes of hers

"Yeah..." she said

Is this it am i gonna confess to her.

"Will"

"You"

"Yeah........" She said with a nervous look on her face.

I CAN'T DO IT

"Be my prom date for next week prom?" I ask in panic i look at her and i saw red at her face like she was blushing but tried to hide it,i can feel my face warmed up then i look away from her.

"Yes i will be your prom date !" She said hugging me tightly as i grew red as she said "i actually wanna ask you the same question but i thought you already have a prom date..." She said smiling at me.

"I ask you this because I don't want to go to prom alone" i said , WHY DID I SAID THAT welp things already said and done i can't undo it now...

"Oh i thought... You know what Never mind" she said lowered her head.

~Cally's pov~

I thought he likes me but i can't control his felling still so go to prom with him is already a dream come true,i was really hoping that he would confess but i guess he just wanna ask me this. We sit uder the tree for an hour now and we decided to go home.

As we arrived at my home he then said "see you at the prom Cal" i blushes as i responded "you too RC". I can't believe it we gave eachother a name nickname!!! Welp better find a drees for that prom night.

I went into my room and climb to my bed as i lay there staring at the wall thinking what just happened.i can't believe this he ask me to prom and not that Theresa.welp here i goes to sleep now as i think about me and Randy at the prom peacefully dancing together to slow music.

[Woop woop the end is near,like always hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day]

(900 words)