PICNIC! :D

~Readers pov~
×At the part×

Cally wear her picnic dress while Rachel just wear a simple white T-shirts and ripped jeans,Cally and Rachel brought a tray of sandwiches, plastic plates and cup and some beverages.Both of them were waiting Randy and Howard to come after a couple minutes they were running with a lasagna and a couple snacks.

"We're here,sorry we're late it's because someone forgot the snack that he supposed to bring " Randy said sarcastically while glaring at Howard,"How i supposed know that i have to bring a snack too!"Howard defence,"ok,Calm down now you guys we're here to have fun not fighting"Cally said Calmly

~Rachel pov~

Woah thats weird she never really mature and now she broke a fight thats really weird because she usually starts the fight"go ahead,sit with us" Cally said "oh thanks Cally" Randy replied,"so why are you guys move here at Norsvile?" Randy ask "i mean there's nothing special here accepte-","The Ninja!"Suddenly Cally yells "okay now Al you don't need to yell at them"i said "Al?" Randy and Howard said in unison "oh thats my nickname that Rachel gave me" Cally said with a smile, she usually don't show expression or she usually just do a 'meh' expression,i mean we're in a picnic with other people of course she won't do the 'meh' expression.

~Howard pov~

Huh i don't know why but i can feel something fishy about both of the girls, whatever at least i get to eat something, im starving because of the running
"Yo Cunningham are we gonna sit here and not eat?" I ask "oh yeah i"he replied,bruh seriously we came here just to hang out and not eating the food!?

~Cally pov~

"Oh i forgot that i Ordered a gravy fries!" I said "i will ge-" "imma do it,y'all stay here" Rachel cutting me."Wait i wanna tag along!"Howard jumped in the conversation. "Sure whatever"Rachel replied.
They both ran off and leave me and Randy alone at the park.
"So how's living in the Norsvile feel like?" Randy ask trying to start a small talk "Its great,even though it have a lot of monster and robot attacks","so you enjoyed staying here?","i mean yeah but i miss my old town though" i said with a sad Tone
"Its okay im here!" Randy said but soon he realised that he said that out loud as he blushed soft red,he slap his mouth and look at me.I chuckle,he look so cute right now as i look at him as well,"so how's your mom doing Randy?" I ask "she's good,but why did you leave you hometown?" He ask "oh-..." I replied "i just wanted to have a fresh start you know?"i replied with a smile "so Cally...uh..you want to hang out tomorrow... together..." He blushed a bit as whispers the 'together' part.i smile and blush a bit and said "sure why not!" "Great!" He replied to my response.

"Hey 'ya guys what did i miss?" Rachel said as she came with the gravy fries in her hand

~Time skip~

As we we're leaving i whisper to Randy "see you at 9 tomorrow","Hey Cally what are you doing lets go home its late now"Rachel said.I ran to Rachel and help her clean up while the boys are leaving to the game hole.

~At the house~
×Reader pov×

"Ugh, im soo tired"Cally groans "tired from what? Eating" Rachel said teasing Cally
"Hey, im just saying"
"whatever go shower we're going to the mall because why not?"
"fine!"

After they all shower they went to the mall and buy a lot of clothes and accessories because why not.

[Sup, readers you enjoyed the book,noice but i will try making it much more long
Because i didn't have a how many word i want to stop so yeah!]