Its the Month...

Warning ⚠️:maybe sensitive for the girls and maybe not appropriate for the boys (its about Period) and some cursing you may skip this there's nothing important in this story,its just for fun! :)

~Cally's pov~

OH SH!T its the months,frick.i run to Rachel and said "Rach..."
"Yeah" she said "its the months" i said in Horror,her face went from smile to concerns "its THE MONTH!" I repeat "oh..." She said in response "don't worry its okay as long as nobody anger you, you are okay" Rachel said.

After i get ready i go to school with the motorcycle and not showing emotion after the second i entered school everything changes and i lost my self.i always got lock up when the month is here but i can't miss school,i always lose my self and out of control and now i have to calm but it already too late.

After i entered,i walk like casual but then Theresa 'accidentally' bumped into me,"Wacth where you going freak" she said,i looked up to her then i said "you should watch your mouth before i sew it for you"
She gasped and said "what are you gonna do about it ugly betch"

*LE GASPED*

"What did you say..."

"Didn't you heard me or are you deaf betch"

....

I can't handle this anymore

*Pulls out g×n*

"You said that again and lets see your fate after that"

"I...i...im sorry please don't hurt me..."

"As you should"

I walked away,i walk until to my class that was a Home ec.everyone was quiet as i entered the class even Randy but Rachel she just pointed a seat to me saying that i could seat right beside her,as i walk every one just stare, I don't care anymore,i just wanted to be in my room....alone....

"Gurl you need to chill"Rachel said
"I tried but i can't control her"i said,"you know whats gonna cheer you up?" She said "what?" "BROWNIE BLONDIE!" (Google it)
she said with excitement"wait were making BLONDIE" i said with shock "yes gurl were making your fav" Rachel said

×Time skip to lunch×

I walked into the Cafeteria and forgot what happened before Home Ec class.i walk to Randy and Howard but they looked scared and i don't know why though oh welp.

"Yo did i miss something?"
I ask, Rachel is behind me just stare at them.

"You didn't remember?" Randy ask

"Nope not a single thing before the class,all i remember is im walking to class and thats all" i said with inocent face

"You pulled a gun and pointed it at Theresa"Howard said with disbelief

"Huh i don't remember having a gun" i said not remember anything before the class

They look shock like what happened.