Cally's mood swings

~At Norsvile high~
~

Randy's pov~

Woah Cally was really happy today she really just non stop talking and she also running around,she really energised and all the people are jut concerned for her like she is in sugar rush or something welp she happy i guess.

×after school×

Finally i can go to my home and chill,play games and eat gravy fries all day but then i saw Cally not really excited like she was really tired i guess she really need some rest.hmm what about i hang at her place instead,"yo bud, want to hang at Cally's and Rachel's place" i said to Howard "yeah why not but you gotta ask them first" Howard replied,"k" i said and started to take my phone.

Randy:yo can Howard and i hang at your place

Rach:sure

"She said yes,come on lets go" i said with excitement.we walk until we at their front porch we ring the bell.

~Rachel's pov~

Op the boys are here,i hope Cally have a bit if energy to hang with them,i walk to the door and welcome them in,the boys never been here before so their mouth drop as they saw the inside.

"y'all go sit I'll be making some snacks" i said as i go to the kitchen,the kitchen and the living room is pretty close so i decided to tell them about Cally's mood swings because they might annoy her and she might do something about it welp here we go,"yo so Cally in her room she really tired and she really need some alone time with her self right now" i said warning them "nahh she will be fine its us i mean who doesn't want to hang out with us" Randy said with confidence "mhm" Howard nodded agreeing to Randy "you know what you can go to her but im warning you she is not in the mood right now and she might have a mood swings" i said warning them again "yeah yeah whatever" they said in unison.

They walk upstairs and knock Cally's door

~Randy's pov~

We knock on Cally's door as she opened the door she look very tired but then she said "what do you want?" "Well i thought it would be fun if we could go to hang out you know?" I said,she look at me as she let us in i look around and saw that Cally also have a bunk bed but at the bottom bed have a shelf and it look like she have a lot of comics and mangga she also have alot and i mean ALOT of zero sugar coke at one of the shelf and it looks like its already empty but then i look again there was a MINI FRIDGE?! that full of zero sugar coke, holly cheese she love zero sugar coke besides the bed and the mini fridge she have a gaming computer and she also have a *insert game console* that was soo cool she also have a Studio.

She was playing a shooting game,i didn't she play shooting game and she's killing it.after the game she turned to me and Howard that was reading her comics,"so were do we hang out" she asked me "oh we'll be going to the game hole wanna come?" I replied and ask "sure" she said but she didn't smile,i guess she really tired to smile.

we then get out and wait for her outside,she opened the door and she was wearing a hoodie and some baggy pants.
Well u never see her like this but she looks cute though.we went to the game hole and play some games and eat some gravy fries but Cally's reaction is unamused,so i took her to the Carnival and still have the 'unamused' face on even though we win some of the game and got into some of the ride and it was so fun yet she still have that face.

I decided to get some smoothie because why not,i got a strawberry smoothie,Howard get chocolate blend meanwhile Cally got mango.we went to the park and chill, after a couple hours Cally suddenly Stand up and started playing tag with me, Howard doesn't wanna play because he thinks it would be hard and tiring.i shrugs and started chasing Cally she suddenly laughed and smiled,i missed that smile if her and what it took just one smoothie to make her happy again??.

[Sup readers sorry this is a bit short and its also a 754words so yeah well hope you enjoyed this chapter!:)]