Camping

~Cally's pov~
~after school~

Oof,i feel so tired because at lunch mcfist robot that looks like a rock really just smash the wall and come in like it was usuals and destroyed half of the school.the ninja really take a couple hours to take down that robot i guess you could say the ninja have a 'tough' day,[A/N: you see what i did there :) ]

Well after that p-slim said "since our school is half destroy we could make a camping trip for 3day and 2night" everyone was really happy and cheers but the he said "we gonna learn about trees and see how they grow" everyone groan "unless you have the money to fix the school,now here the permission slip for your parents or guardian and if you live alone for some reason you can just sign it"he said.

Oh how i missed the enchanted forest at my kingdom i miss sleeping outside/camping in the beautiful forest and making a animal friends and cooking food like the old Day [A/N:its just like a normal thing just add some magical thing].
After packing fir tomorrow i remember that i have a dinner reservation for me,Rachel, Howard and Randy.i already told them to wear something formal because were going to a fancy restaurant that own by McFist i mean he own the town so im wearing (the foto that you saw up there) and a beg to match with the dress and black high heels meanwhile Rachel wear a suit,i already said to her that she could at least wear a dress but no she choses the suit whatever i let her be.

*Dong dong b!tch*(so sorry XD)

Oh that must be them i got out of my room and ran downstairs and then i already saw that Rachel is already there she opened the door and i saw Randy wearing the tux that he wear when we hangout/date maybe,And Howard wearing a formal clothes (idk how to describe it so yeah).

"Oh you guys are here"i said

"I won't missed out on free food" howar replied, classic Howard

"what are we waiting for lets go!" Rachel said

We walk i mean its not that far so after we arrive i go to the front desk to claim our reservation.

~Randy's pov~

Well we got to the restaurant and Cally were going to the front desk to claim our reservation,she look so beautiful in that dress and also i didn't know she have a lots of money to make a reservation and not to mention tomorrow we will going to camping i cant wait to go i mean its tomorrow (sorry guys im really sucks when making Randy's thought)
Its almost a year since she's here and today is anniversary of our friendship started im so glad i met her but Teresa serious got stank almost every week i mean whats wrong with her like before Cally came she just okay or not getting stank much.whatever im just gonna enjoy this night with my friends.

×tomorrow×(im lazy "._.)
~Reader's pov~

Cally and Rachel ready to go to school but they decided to walk because we don't want to leave our motorcycle at the school as they walking they saw Randy and Howard walking together at the other side of the road Cally suddenly take Rachel's hand and ran to the other luckily theres no Car so they were safe.
"Hey guys,want to walk to school together"Cally said with a smile.
"Sure but why aren't you guys use the motorcycle?" Randy ask
"We don't want to leave our motorcycle at school so we decided to walk today" Rachel answered.
"Mhm"Cally hum(i think thats how it spelled) agree with Rachel
"Also i can't wait for the camping trip it really reminds me of my home" Cally said from happy to little sad tone

They walk in silence until they arrive at school p-slim said we have to find a partner to sit with for the whole ride,if course cally want to be with Rachel but then "hey Cally can i sit with you?"Randy ask "oh,sure but im gonna tell Rachel about this k?" Cally replied "ok then" Randy said.as Cally ran to find Rachel suddenly Teresa showed up and ask randy if she could sit with her of course Randy said that he's sitting with Cally,Teresa scoffed and just stomping away but then Cally came and said that she can and Rachel will be sitting with Howard (no shipping them)
"Great"Randy said."Okay students get in the bus were about to start the journey" p-slim says with a megaphone.they went in the buss and find their seat,Cally sit at the window seat meanwhile Randy said "aww i was just about to sit there..." "Oh i can move if your really want to sit here"Cally said "oh don't need to you can sit there" Randy replied.as they in the bus it was a 4 hours ride so Cally wore her head phone because she thought its Normal to bring she is listening to 'can't help falling in love with you' she really enjoyed this song since the dance.Randy suddenly feeling sleepy but he tries to stay up but the sleepiness won he lay his head on Cally's shoulder,cally flinch but then she just ignored it and suddenly fell asleep on top of Randy's head.Teresa saw this and she stand up and tried to ruin the moment but then the bus were on a rocky road so she fell but then someone Whisper "karma~" it was Rachel she really enjoyed Teresa's fall and Teresa just got to her seat but Cally and Randy woke up anyway because of the road,when the both wake up they realised that they sleeping on top of each other they quickly look away as they blush.

Finally they arrive at the camp site.

~Cally's pov~

Ugh that was a long ride but at least i got some sleep but then p-slim said we have a cabin for 4 people girl with girl and boy with boy i got sign with Rachel, Heidi and....Teresa why do i have to stuck with that jealous girl wannabe.in the Cabin have two bunk beds and i got the high bed while Rache got the bottom bed."aww i want to sleep up there.."Rachel said "well you two slow" i said playfully."CAN YOU GUYS SLOW DOWN I WANT TO SLEEP!" suddenly Teresa yelled at us "oh don't mind her she have a rough ride in the bus earlier" Heidi said with a smile "oh are you guys my idot brothers friends,im Heidi Its weird how we didn't met yet but nice to meet you guys" Heidi said "oh so your Heidi Howard's sister" i said.

~Time Skip~

We at the bond fire abd were already in our pajamas i guess. i sit next to Randy meanwhile Teresa also sit at the other side of Randy,at this point i felt bad for Randy because he didn't know hat to do.me and Teresa glare at each other then i want to go to the wc(washroom)but Teresa is also going to the wc
So we walk but then
"Don't be bitter"
"Course im filter" she said
Why hasn't it hit her? I thought
"He doesn't wanna bang you" i whisper
"UGH SOMEBODY HANG YOU!" She yell at least no one hear her though i think i just winks and ran off to the restroom.

~With Randy and the other~
×Rachel's pov×

"UGH SOMEBODY HANG YOU!!"
I heard someone screamed and im pretty sure that was Teresa's voice she must have a fight with Cally,what does Cally say to her?,welp i never know but then Both of them coming back but then the teacher said "Ms.fowler what do you mean by 'somebody hang you' did you said that to Ms.anderson,thats is unacceptable behaviour of you,you will get one 3 days of detention" "ugh so unfair!" She scream and storm to the cabin.everyone is whispering wondering what make her said that i was wondering to so i ask Cally and she tells me what happened,i laughed as she told me what happened its so funny but the p-slim said we could be free for a couple hour until 9:00pm after that everyone have to sleep.

~Cally's pov~

Yes i wanna explore this forests and make new animal friends i ran to the forest and sit near a river as Rachel sit next to me i started to sing (don't judge pls)
Then theres a dear,squirrel, snake and birds as i do that my ear, Rachel's tale and horn are exposed well i mean i ran really far and people are sleeping even though they were free to do anything as i sut with the animal suddenly i hear a voice "Cally...Rachel...?" I look behind me as our eye widened to see....

[Dang it was 1519 words,hope you enjoyed this chapter the next chapter is coming! :)]