Battle of the band

~Cally's pov~
×sunday×

Today i woke up by my ringtone,to see that Heidi Howard's sister Are calling me for some reason,why can i have a good sunday morning i just want to sleep until i don't know maybe 3:00 pm or something.

"Sup" i said

"Hey Cally,do you know theres a battle of the band this Tuesday right?" She ask

"Yeah what about it?"

"I wonder if you could join me,Debbie and.."before she could finish i suddenly said.

"PLS NOT THERESA!"

"Well its too late gurl she already in"

"But PLSSSSSS tell me she's not the singer,i would die than hear her sing"

"Dang thats a bit mean"

"DOESN'T MATTER"

"nope she's not the lead singer but YOU" she said exited

"..."

"Cally?"

"Yeah sure im in" i said with a little monotone voice.

"Alright then meet us at your place on 1:30 pm k?"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

YES THAT B!TCH AIN'T GONNA SING EVERY ONE EAR DRUM WILL BE SAVE! :D ok im getting outta tracks right now,hmm since im gonna be the lead singer imma choose the song then and i know the perfect one..

"YO AL YOU WAKE UP YET!" Rachel yelled

"yeah why!" I respond.

"do you have any plan today?" She ask.

"Yeah Heidi's and the other girls are coming over" i said

"Well im going out if town again" she said getting ready to leave

"Okay good bye then" i said waving my hand, she left then i clean-up my messy room take care if the zero sugar coke can, put together a comic book at my shelf and getting the studio ready for the practice after that im getting ready and clean around the house because some of the part are messy and i don't want to be judge you know?.

*Knock knock b!tch* (i have to) :/

Oh that's must be them i ran to the door and open it and it was the girls everyone look happy accepted Theresa of course.

"Hey gurl" Heidi said
"Hello!" Debbie said
"..." Theresa not saying a thing
"Sup you guys,come in make yourself at home" i said with welcoming smile, Theresa look impressed and the other gurl just amazed how 'big' my house are.we get into my room which is my studio all if them just drop their mouth when they saw my studio/my room.

We sit at the couch at my studio side and talk.

Me:So whats the group's name?
Heidi:Well we don't know yet so you decide
Cally:what about Catastrophic
Heidi:im cool with that
Debbie:me too
Theresa:whatever
Cally:can i choose the song too?
Heidi:sure
Cally: i want Enchanted by Taylor swift
Heidi:who do you want to sing that too*smirking*
Cally:*blushes* uh just for fun and plus i love that song!
Heidi:okayy then