Back home with visitors

~Cally's Pov~

Welp this is the day my birthday and the day I'll go home to my kingdom.Rachel is not going because she said she wants to lived her instead and she wants to take care of the house.i will not force her to go so we just do some little celebrations of my birthday and today is also the day i said to Randy that i will go to my hometown and maybe i will go back here when i probably im 17 well here we go.

I went down to my living room when i saw Rachel,Howard,Heidie and Randy... How will i break this news to them accept Rachel because she knew about this. I rand down and hug them all while my eyes tears up and they all looked surprised.

"Whats Wrong Cally?" -Heidie

"Yeah whats wrong?" -Randy

"Oh i forgot to tell you guys didn't i?" I said

"Tell what?" -All accepted Cally and Rachel

"Well im going back to my hometown and may be back for a couple years..." I said

"WHAT??!!" everyone yelled and i hear Randy was the loudest

"Yeah... Its okay though i will be back but now lets celebrate" i said witha happy tone even though its the opposite of what im feeling.we have fun all day but when the day end i look at then and say my last goodbye to them and they all cried even Rachel have a little tears in her eyes but i know that she have a crystal ball so she can call me when she wants to so yeah. I rand because if i don't i will stop and the portal will close.

I ran to an ally when it all started.

~Reader's pov~

As Cally ran Randy followed her to the ally way as she walks in Randy grab her arm,Cally looks at Randy and Cry harder.She pulled her arm and went in and Randy also went in and they found themselves at a forest Cally looks back and saw Randy went through with her.

"RANDY?" -Cally

"Uhh surprised?" -Randy nervous smile

"You shouldn't be here!" -Cally

"Well I don't want you to leave so i followed you" -Randy

"You IDIOT NOW YOU CAN'T GO HOME NOW!" -Cally

"Welp"- Randy

"YOU FORGOT YOU LEFT YOUR MOTHER WITHOUT ANY GOODBYE!" -Cally

"Oh cheese" - Randy

Cally was panicking when she realised that she can called Rachel using the Crystal ball.

×at Norsvile×
~Rachel pov~

Welp there he goes,WAIT HE FOLLOWED HER.F____,but then i realised that i xan contact Cally with the crystal ball.I ran to my room and Take out the Crystal ball and saw Cally is already Calling me,i answered it and saw someone is behind her and its RANDY?!.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I said

"He followed me through the portal and now he stuck here for a couple years now" -Cally

"WHAT!?" - Randy said in the background

"WHAT ABOUT HIS MOTHER!!??" -i said

"Well Called her her and let me speak to her" -Cally

I ran to Randy's house and knock on the door,as i waited i saw Randy's mother she was confused ao i explained to her what happened and she's really worried about his son of course so i lead her to the crystal ball and she was confused then i started to call Cally back and we can see that Cally is arguing with Randy then she turn to the Crystal ball and said to Randy's mother and explained her the story.

"WHAT,so your telling me that my son will be stuck in another world where you live for a couple YEARS!?" -Randy's mother

"Yeah but don't panic i will be taking care of him her and i will enroll him to my school and he will be living in my palace here" -Cally said surely

"Wait you have a palace?" -Randy's mother

"Yeah and I'll promise you he will be safe with me" -Cally

The Randy's mother left and Howard heard the conversation and He burst in and said "WHAT ABOUT THE MONSTER AND ROBOTS" he yelled. I already knew Randy is the Ninja just by his eyes,act and his voice so i told Cally.

"Let Rachel do it she can handle it but make sure to hide your identity" -Cally

"Wait you knew?" - Randy ask at the background.she turn to Randy and explained.

"WAIT WHY AM I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS" -i yell

"You can handle it so please and i will do anything when i get there"-Cally

"Ugh fine"- i said

Randy explained how to fight the Monster and the robot. I just nodded and protect the Norsvile for a while and i said a while i mean for a couple of years.

[There we go and this is the end and Don't worry i will be doing a sequal]