IM A SIREN?!

(yooo,sup so i decided to make cally half siren and half elf but she didn't knownthat her mom or her self is a siren)

~Randy's pov~
×8:00am×

The first activity is planting tree its not that bad like at least its good for the environment.while i got the baby tree i saw Cally just so quite like she's really love to talk but now she juts put her head phone on and just do the activities with Rachel she didn't even interact with the other students its pretty weird well i still sleepy even though i just slept at the Cafeteria and you know what dream i was dreaming about a gravy fries monster attacking my lunch i think that was Howard whatever.

~Cally's pov~

Ugh im soo tired and very confused of that dream I've never met my mother before while in the dream she has a white hair just like me and father it just she has a purple end and it looked very beautiful she has a blue eyes just like mine meanwhile father have a White eye well i guess she is my mother she look very beautiful but i wish i could meet her.
"Hey,Cally?" Someone called
"Hm?" I humm in response
"Are you okay i mean you look like your not"it was Randy that said that
"Oh its just my dream..."i replied "im okay you can go back to work now i just wanted to be alone with my thought"
"Oh sure im sorry.."Randy apologies
"Oh its okay..you did nothing wrong" i respond

Why am i not felling happy right now i mean i got 6 months to spend here i gotta be happy and make memories as much as possible.i saw Theresa just walk and talk with Randy i felt weird like i want to puch her until she unconscious and burries her alive,i guess that was jealousy i never feel jealous really wait do i,i don't really remember.

(A/n:just imagine teresa is Theresa because i just realised thats how to spell her name not that i care but to make sure nobody confused)

After planting for a while p-slim says that we could take a lil break so i juts sit beside the tree that i planted and started at it.Randy saw me so he came along and we talk for awhile but then i juts let my dreams slipped my mouth.

"What you met your mom in you dream!?"he ask

"Yeah..."i replied

"Is that the reason you cried?"
"Wait that obvious why you cry" he said

"Well i never really saw her when i was a kid,but i knew it was her i can feel it somehow"

"Welp thats deep"

"I...i already ask my dad where is my mom but he always ignored me or just said that she leaves me with my dad.i don't want to believe him but i really never saw her so i jut go with the flow you know?" I said Calmly.

"Well i hope you find you mom soon"

"I hope so..."

Suddenly p-slim said that we could have a lunch right now so we went to the cafeteria and and i didn't feel like eating so i just tell him that im just gonna drink some water.

The second activity is actually swimming,i don't know why its related with a tree but i ain't complaining,i really love to swim but father keep me away from swimming i don't understand why though so i decided to wear a black tank top and shorts while other are wearing bikini i really don't understand why also Rachel just wear a t-shirts and track bottom well i know its not that Comfortable to wear bikini but i still have a bikini under my tank top of course.