First day at Norsvile high

~Cally's p.o.v~

"RACH WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD WE WOULD BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"i yelled,"I WAS JUST TO PACK MY STUFF!" Rachel replied.As she ran downstair trying to take her lunch, i was at the door waiting while watching my watch,it was 7:20 am.i wearing my helmet and she wear hers, we got to the motorcycle and she was driving this time.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the school,we were getting off but suddenly people started to stare at us since they just took a bus, riding a bicycle or walking to school school mean while us using a motorcycle go to school.
Rachel park our motorcycle and then started running towards me as i leaving her behind,"slow down you b!tch!"
Rachel said behind me,"Bro don't need to get Cursing into this"i said to her,she ignore what i said and just walk right beside me as we walked in we need to find the office and Damn this school is Big.

"Got any ideas where we going?" Rachel ask "yeah the office"i replied.we walk around the school not finding the damn office,so i decided to go and ask some students but they all completely ignoring me,what a arrogant student here as i walk with Rachel, suddenly Randy came Infront if us "Hey Cally and Rachel, you guys need help to get around?" He ask "yes please!"i said "alrighty then follow me" he said.

~Time skip~

"Ugh,math is my first class!" I groaned "Sucks to be you bestie i got Science my favourite subject" Rachel said proudly,"Oh you got the same class as i did Cally!"Randy suddenly said "wanna go to class together?","S-sure!" I stutter.what happened to me why am i stuttering and blushing a bit.Rachel look at while grinning at me. I walked with Randy heading to our Math class "i guess we were neighbours" he said "yea i guess so.."i replied "so how the lasagna that my mom make?" "IT WAS AMAZING" i shouted
"And here we are" Randy open the door,we walked in,the teacher ask why Randys late to class he explained that he just assisting me to the office,the teacher node and introduce me to the class "alright class this is the new student,ok now introduce your self dear" the teacher said "Hi,my name is Cally Rose Anderson you guys can call me Cally or Rose if you want and i just moved here with my Bestest friend". suddenly someone shout "Where are you parents!?" "Oh uh my mom is gone and my dad still at my home town".*silent* "Uhh okay now cally you can sit in between Howard and Randy because they talked to much in my class" the teacher said while glaring at them.

I nodded and walk to them while people stare at me because of my unnatural hair colour it was White with blue stripe,i didn't know it was unnatural because my father has the same hair colour but not the blue stripe,as i sit at the seat people still keep staring at me when i checked again i forgot to hide my pointy ear at least i already hide Rachel's Horn and tail

~Randy's p.o.v~

That's weird last time i saw her she doesn't have a pointy ear maybe she put some kind of extension??, suddenly Howard whispering at me from the other side of Cally,its weird how Cally didn't hear that.After a while Howard started to make a note and send it to me.

"Yo Cunningham,why are you doing right now?"
"The work,but its weird how the new kid doesn't bother to look at you while you whispering at me?"
"Eh, i don't really care but can you lend me a few bucks?"
"Why?"
"I need it"
"For what?"
"None of ya business"
"Whatever i will give it to you at lunch k?"
"Sure whatever"

"Mr.Cunningham and Mr.Weinerman are you guys passing note in my class?" The teacher ask with an angry look
"...." "You know what i will let you go this time but do not do this again ok?"she ask, we both nodded and continue our math problem.

~Time Skip~

Finally lunch the class is soo boring, while walking with Howard i saw that Cally and Ranch walking going to the gym with their lunch box,hmm i wonder what they brought to school.

~Cally's p.o.v~

"Ugh,the class is soo boring how bout' you Rach?" I groaned and ask."eh my class is pretty basic nothing really happened"Rachel replied,"so where do we sit?" I ask "how about at the gym!" Rachel replied "sure!".

As we walking through the hall trying to find the gym i saw Randy and Howard going towards the Cafeteria but i saw Randy was starting at us somehow i feel weird (idk how to describe this :/ ) am i falling in love wth last tine i feel in love i just got a broken heart and I don't what to feel that again so Stay strong Cally you can do it!

~Reader's pov~

Cally and Rachel go to the gym and sit at the most quite place at the bleachers,they both eating while talking what to do after school until Randy show up and walking towards Cally and Rachel "Hey, what's up you guys!" Randy said "not much we're just thinking where to ho after school"Cally replied "oh what about we go picnic at the park" Rachel said "hmm not a bad idea sure why not" i replied "uh can we join to because we're don't really have a plan after school"Randy ask "No-" "YES the more people more fun!" Cally said cutting Rachel respond "bro i thought we're going just the two of us"Rachel Whisper to Cally "but im really want a new friend here and they look cool" Cally whisper back "Cool meet us at the park after school and don't forget brought some food k?" Cally said "okay then" Randy replied,and Howard just look at Cally with suspicious look on his face.

[So here's the third part and part 4 is coming up hope you guys enjoy this part! :) ]