Chapter 5

I peeked out a bit to see 5 other guys sitting on the sofa, facing us. The guy in the middle looks very strict and I assume he is the Min alpha. He has a man by his side. On the left side sat a man wearing glasses. He looks smart and I noticed that he is staring at Jin hyung. Perhaps he is Jin hyung's partner. On the right side is another 2 guys. They must be a couple too since one of the guy is sitting on the lap of another guy.

Jin gently pushed me to stand beside him as he placed his hand behind my back, gently patting me.

"Hi everyone, look who I found while I was running?" Jin hyung grins.
"H-Hi," I whispered as I slowly lowers my head.
"Jimin here is a bit shy so do introduce yourself to him. And do not be rude," Jin hyung hiss at them.
"Hi, Jimin. I am NamJoon, Kim NamJoon. Jin hyung's husband," the guy with glasses speaks up as he smiles at me.
"Hi,I am Taehyung and this is my alpha, Jungkook," the guy who was sitting on top beamed as he pointed to another guy also.
"Hi there, Jimin. I am Hoseok," the guy beside the assumed alpha stands up.
"And the one beside me is Min pack's alpha, Yoongi."
"Okay, now it's your turn to introduce yourself, Jimin. Don't worry, they won't bite you," Jin hyung said as he smiles at me.
"Hi everyone, I am Park Jimin. I-I am 16 years old. Ple-Please take care of me," I whispered my last sentence as I bow at them.
"That makes us all your hyungs. Do get settled in and feel free to find us if you have any questions," NamJoon hyung speaks up as he smiles at me.

Everyone seems friendly and I hope they are. After the introductions are done, Jin hyung guide me towards my room which is located upstairs. We walked to the end of the corridor.

"Alright, the room on the left is yours. The one on the right belongs to Yoongi and Hoseok. Mine and NamJoon's room are beside yours. Do knock on our doors if you have any problems."
"Thank you Jin hyung," I bows as I held onto my beanie.
"Don't sweat about it. Once you are done, just go to the kitchen and find me. I will get NamJoon to show you around."

I nodded as I walked into my room. Jin closed the door behind me as I heard his footsteps fading. I quickly put my clothes inside the closet and took a quick shower. I must admit the room and bathroom are huge and it was a bit overwhelming.