Chapter 17

A year passed just like that and I'm already 18 years old. Next month would be my birthday and I heard that most omegas gets their heat during their birthday. And that is what Joonie hyung told me. Since I am still new to all of this, I decided to find Joonie hyung in the library.

I pushed open the door and as expected, he is sitting there with a piles of books in front of him. I carefull walks towards him and clear my throat.

"Joonie hyung."
"Yes, dear Jimin. Is there any problem?"
"Previously, you told me that omegas get their he-heat during their birthday, right? And mine is next month. So I was wondering-," I trailed off as Joonie hyung looks at me.
"Oh right, I should probably tell you more but it would be unfit for an alpha to tell you. How about you get Jin to tell you more?"
"Alright, thank you Joonie hyung."
"You're welcome."

I quickly leave the room and walks towards the kitchen to see Jin hyung there. As usual, he loves cooking so kitchen would always be the first choice if anyone wanted to find him.

"Jinnie hyung," I calls out as he turn around to look at me.
"Oh it's my favourite child. What are you doing here?"
"Joonie hyung said I should find you if I wanted to know more about heat," I started fidgeting as it is a bit awkward.
"Oh right. Well, how about you take a seat first. I'm just gonna wash the things here real quick."

I walks towards the dining table and plop myself down on the usual seat while patiently waiting for Jin hyung to come out.