Chapter 10

As promised, I got ready by 11am and was waiting for Tae and Jungkook hyung in the living room. 1 minute later, I can hear Tae running down happily.

"Jimin, Yoongi hyung gave us his card. Let's spend all of his money," Tae hyung laughed as he pulls me out.
"I-I don't need that much clothes. Just a few would be enough."
"It's fine, Jimin. We can get foods on the way too," Jungkook hyung calmly says as we walks towards one of the parked cars.

This is my first time sitting inside a car. I have only seen it back at my place. Tae hyung must have saw me standing there as he quickly pushed me into the back seat and help me put on my seatbeat. He patted my head and closed the door as he buckle himself in the front seat.

Jungkook hyung started the car and we set off to the nearest mall. It is a small mall but I can see that there are mostly shops that sells luxuries. I was a bit skeptical of this as I steps out of the car.

"Hyung, are you sure it is okay for us to come here? Everything here looks expensive."
"It's fine. Yoongi hyung's card has unlimited limit," Tae hyung beams as he pulls me along.

Jungkook hyung was only following behind us for the whole time. It was Tae hyung that pulls me into every shop and has me try on almost everything. However, I ended up getting only a few things but Tae hyung bought quite a lot and had Jungkook hyung carries them.

Once we are done shopping, Tae hyung finally calls it a day but not without getting some foods. We sat down, talked a while and decided to leave as the day is not early.

I places everything in the back of the seat as we set off back to the house. Once we reach, I help carries Tae hyung's bags into the house to see the rest of the hyungs sitting there. I bow at them as a sign of respect.

"Alpha, I told you not to give them your card, right? Look at how much he bought," Hoseok hyung speaks up as he stares at the bags I'm holding.
"B-But it's-"
"Oh come on, Hobi hyung. Jimin literally bought less than 10 items. The rest are mine," Tae hyung appears as he draps his arm around my shoulder.
"I gave you my card so you can pay for Jimin's things. Not for your own things," Yoongi hyung says without looking up from his book.
"Oh, come on, hyung. Don't be such a boomer," Tae hyung says as he takes his bags from me and I am left with around 2 to 3 bags which are actually mine.
"Th-Thank you, Yoongi hyung," I bows as I rush back up to my room.

Luckily I manage to escape that. I would not want to faced the death stares from Hosek hyung.