Chapter 16

Yoongi POV

Once I manage to get Jimin to fall asleep, I carefully slip out of his hold. He stirs a bit in the process but I uses a pillow to replace me. I leave his room and walk into the living room to find everyone sitting there.

"Yoongi, how is Jimin?" Jin hyung asked.
"Don't worry, he's fine now. I got him to fall asleep," I said as I sit in the middle sofa.
"Alpha-," Hoseok walks towards me.
"Stay where you are, Jung Hoseok," I hissed at him. He falters and take a step back.
"This is not even the first time you tried to sabotage those omegas that we tried to find. It took us a while to find Jimin and now you are trying to scare him away!"
"Al-Alpha,you promise me that no one can get between us. We are a pair and yet you become soft for Jimin."
"Hoseok, you are not my mate. We are together just for show. I can be whatever I want towards Jimin. And hereby, I declare no one is allowed to lay a hand on Jimin without my permission. Understood?" I growl.
"Y-Yes alpha," Hoseok nodded in defeat while the others just shrug their shoulders as if they are used to this.

This is not even the first time Hoseok has try to chase an omega away. Jimin is probably like the thousandth omegas NamJoon and Jin managed to find. I guess for now I shall just stay over in Jimin's room. Be it to protect him or prevent him from Hoseok.

When it's around 6pm, I went up to Jimin's room to wake up him. To my surprise, he is already done and was planning to go down for dinner.

"Yoongi hyung," he exclaimed in surprise.
"What happened to Yoonie?" I smile as his face reddens.
"Th-That was accidental."
"You can just call me Yoonie or whatever you want, alright?"
"O-Okay," he smiles as he held onto my hand.

The two of us walks towards the dining room to see everyone waiting for us. Jimin rush to his seat while I casually strolls to mine. As usual, Hoseok announce that we can start having dinner. The atmosphere is obviously more quiet with a tinge of awkwardness due to what happened but we ignore that.

Once we are done with dinner, I carry Jimin up to his room. I can hear Hoseok gasp in surprise and hurt but I ignore him and walk towards Jimin's room.

"Minnie, is it okay if alpha stays with you for the time being?"
"B-But what about Ho-Hoseok hyung?"
"It's fine, He need to learn his lesson. Or do you not welcome me?"
"I-I do. Yoonie can come in whenever you want," Jimin smiles as he pulls me towards his bed.

Without warning, he pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me with his tail wrap around my hands. He sighs as if he finally get a good rest with his head rested on my chest.

"Rest well, Minnie."
"You too, Yoonie."