Chapter 23

A few weeks passed since my first heat ended. Apparently, omegas get their heat on their birthday. Luckily I won't have to go through such a painful process again until next year.

It seems like I am not pregnant as there's no sign. Life has gone back to normal and everything goes on. Hoseok hyung did not try to do anything to me anymore. Sometimes Yoongi hyung would sleep with me, and sometimes with Hoseok hyung. I don't really mind since Hoseok hyung has been there for Yoonie since  their childhood.

I decided to take a stroll around the garden as the weather today is not too hot, nor too cold. Just the perfect weather to enjoy the sun. Out of nowhere, I feel nauseous and my head is spinning. Since the fountain is near me, I grab onto the edge of the fountain but it's not helping. As I'm about to fall over, I felt someone catching me.

"Jimin-ah."
"Kookie hyung," I look at the person in a daze.
"Are you okay?"
"I feel like vomiting," I said as I hold onto my mouth.
"Wait, wait. Let me get you to the toilet," Jungkook hyung said as he carry me and run to the toilet.

The moment he place me near the seat, I started vomiting non-stop. I think Jungkook hyung went to get Yoonie and Jinnie hyung as they came crowding around me.

"Baby, are you okay?" Yoongi hyung sweats as Jin hyung wipes my mouth.
"Yes, just a bit nauseous and slight dizziness," I whisper as I lay onto Yoonie's chest.
"Smells nice, alpha," I nuzzle into his chest.
"Yoongi, carry him back to his room. I will get the doctor," Jin hyung instructs as he walks out to give the doctor a call.

Yoongi hyung carry me back to my room and lay me on the bed as he wets a cloth to wipe away my sweats. Not long later, Jin hung came walking in with a doctor.

Without wasting more time, the doctor takes out his sthethoscope and places it over my heart and stomach. After that, he gave my stomach a few gentle presses.

"Congratulations, alpha Min. Your mate here is pregnant."
"Re-Really?"
"Yes, I will go back and prescribe some medicine for alpha Min's mate to reduce the nauseousness and those headaches that might occur," the doctor bow as he excuse himself.
"Minnie, did you hear that? You did it, baby"
"Yes, Yoonie," I cried softly as I held onto Yoongi hyung's shirt.