Chapter 28

Yoongi POV

I was pulled into the library by NamJoon as I try to sober up.

"What is it, NamJoon?"
"The enemies. They are here," NamJoon said frantically.
"What the hell, they aren't suppose to be here now. The date they gave us was next month," I sobers up at that information.
"It's obvious they did not keep the promise. Our men saw their flags and torches. They will arrive by morning."
"Okay, let's all go prepare ourself at the assigned place. We cannot waste anymore time," I ordered as I quickly go wash up.

Without looking back, Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok and I head off into the forest together with our team. We got our guns, torches and arrows ready. And even shields.

By the time we reach the destination, the sun has already starts to rise and there, I see them. Our enemies. The Wang pack.

"Jackson Wang. What happen to the date you proposed?" I speaks up as they came to a stop a few feet away.
"Min Yoongi, what a pleasure meeting you and well, we are more than ready to face you. Why, are you thinking of pulling out?" He smirks.
"More like you will be the one pulling out."
"Shut up. I will make sure your Min packs die in our hands today," Jackson Wang smirks as we run into each other and started the masacre.

Jimin, please be safe and I love you. That was my last thought before I kills all the enemies in my path as I head towards Jackson Wang.