Chapter 29

The next morning when I woke up, the house seems more quiet than usual. Even during breakfast, there's only me, Jin and Tae hyung. I can't help but ask where the others are.

"Jin hyung, where is the other hyungs?"
"Well, they are currently out right now?" Jin brush off the questions by asking if I would like to learn how to bake.

I can only politely declined as I feels like laying down for the whole day. I sneak into Yoongi's room and steal one of his shirt. I held onto the shirt as I drag myself into the library. The smell of books mix with Yoonie's smell is comforting.

As I was searching for a more quiet spot, I spotted NamJoon hyung's desk. I did not mean to pry but his table was too messy. I places Yoonie's shirt onto the chair as I start to arrange those papers until I notice something.

It has the word war written on it. I take out the piece of paper and starts to read over the details. Wait, Yoongi hyung said the war is suppose to be next month. Why did no one tell me it was today.

I take the paper with me as I runs into the kitchen. Both Tae and Jin hyung was standing there whispering to each other.

"Hyung, why did you all lie to me?"
"What's wrong, Jimin?" Tae hyung asked.
"I saw this on Joonie hyung's table. The war is today. Why no one informed me?" I asked as I show them the paper.
"Wa-Wait Jimin, listen to us. We just wanted to keep you safe," Jin hyung stands up as he cautiously approach me.
"Where?"
"What?"
"Where are they now? I need to be by Yoonie's side."
"No, Jimin. It's too dangerous. They will be fine," the both of them is now trying to calm me down.
"I am going."

They tried to hold onto me and even pull me upstairs but I kept on struggling. At one point, I turn into my wolf form and ran out of the house. I can see both Tae and Jin hyung turn into their wolf form and try to chase after me.

I don't know where I'm heading but my guts tell me they would be in the forest so I kept on heading there.