Chapter 8

I don't know how long I have been locked up in the room. I only remembered being so cold that I have to curled up so tightly in the corner. There are no clothes inside the laundry room, not even a piece of fabric. Hoseok hyung must have get everything taken away.

I can only cry myself to sleep as the harsh wind blows in from the gap in the walls. A few hours later, I can hear the laundry room's door being opened. But I was too tired to open my eyes. The last thing I heard was the maid calling for help.

"How is him, doctor?"
"Mr Park here suffers from hypothermia as he was locked in the laundry room for too long. We can't do anything now other than monitoring his condition and let his body temperature slowly rises."

Doctor? Am I finally released from the laundry room? It's not so cold anymore and I hear some whispering around me. Maybe a hand or two caressing my face. Am I going to die?

"Everyone, leave the room," a stern voice demands as everyone starts to leave.
"Alpha, can I stay?"
"No, Hoseok. Leave. I want to be alone with Jimin now."

Oh, Yoongi hyung is beside me now. The door room clicks shut and I guess there is only me and Yoongi hyung in the room.

"I'm sorry for causing you to be in such a sick condition on your first day here. I promise I will find the culprit and get them punished," Yoongi hyung whispered as he pat my head.

No hyung, I am fine. I promised Hoseok hyung that I won't get close to you. Please leave me alone.

I can feel his hands wiping away the tears that rolls down my cheek. Not long later, I can feel him pulling me into his chest. I may be unconscious right now but I can still feel and hear eventhough it might not be clear.

Yoongi hyung's body feels very warm. Soon, I fall asleep again.