5)Izuku, that's called stalking

Izuku's/3rd Person POV

Around 08:30|8:30 AM

I started to wake up, I wasn't stupid, but I didn't exactly remember where I was when I woke up. So, playing it safe, I didn't move and just slowly opened my eyes. I started to recall my memories once I was looking around. 'Oh right, I'm with Hawks.' Now, Izuku wouldn't call himself a stalker, (although others would if they knew what he wrote in those notebooks of his) but he knew basically everything about this hero, he made sure to do precise analysis on the top heroes especially. He knew Hawk's real name, age, hero moves, and how his quirk works (as well as some theories). For example, people think Hawk's quirk is his wings, but it's actually his individual feathers. Definitely not stalking. Totally.

He was about to get up when he noticed something red out of the corner of his eye, it was one of Hawk's red feathers. Taking a couple of seconds to analyze this thing, he could guess that it would probably alarm the hero when he was up based on movement, like a motion sensor I think. But he also spotted a conveniently placed window that was a couple of feet away from him... 'definitely safe and not opened. Definitely.'

'I wonder how long it would take Hawks to get here, or for me to reach that handy window there... lemme remember what I wrote down on his page...'

It's a good thing that Izuku had a photographic memory, he basically had a library in his head of how to defeat a bunch of heroes. Only one problem; he doesn't really know how to fight. He's tried learning before, be he's never had anyone professionaly teach him.

He remembered his page;

Hawks AKA: Keigo Takami Age: 21 (*Hawks is the youngest hero to be in the top 10!)                 Birthday: 12/28/20XX             Height: 1.75cm(5'8'') Current Rank: #3                                                     (A/N: Allmight has not yet retired) Quirk: Feirce Wings: Allows the user to command red feathers at their will        

Feather Details: Can fly with feathers, Flying speed is 375 - 400 km/h (233 - 248 m/h.) One feather is strong enough to hold a person (Max capacity weight is unknown). Feathers can be turned sharp.

 (Theories/Questions: Can he also make them soft? Can he make more than a sword with them? Can he still fly when feathers are wet?)       

Weakness: Fire, can burn his feathers. Able to regenerate but very slowly(Approximately a couple of days).

Special/Main Attacks: Feather Sword: His feathers combine to form a sword, although made out of feathers it's really sharp, (like really sharp.) 

Support Gear: Glasses/Shades: Using these shades he's able to sense his feathers much better, thus giving him better control (Hawks doesn't have much support gear)

...

There was more than that written down, but he only really needed to revise that specific part.