6) I'll have to go back soon...

(A/N: There was something messed up with my chapters so it'll say this was just published)
Izuku POV

Izuku was just chilling on the bed with a notebook, pencil, phone, and an IV in his arm again. He and Eraserhead were still chatting.

Eraserhead: I'll call you Izuku then.

Me: Thanks!

'I'm glad he didn't ask about my last name.' I paused for a moment, and let my smile fall a bit. 'Speaking of my last name... I guess he'll send me home soon..' I sighed, waiting for Eraserhead to respond.

Eraserhead: Kid, one last question for you.

Me: K

Eraserhead: Why are you with Hawks?

I was about to respond before I heard the door swing open, entering a very loud and annoying rooster.

"Heeeey! I'm back!" Hawks said as he entered the room with a bag in one of his hands. "Hello," he was greeted by his healer. The healer stopped looking at papers and turned to him. "2 Questions, 1. Did you go and get chicken nuggets, again? And 2, did you know that he took his IV out? And why didn't you tell me?" Hawks just looked at her with his smile not leaving his face, 'kinda creepy not gonna lie..' I thought, watching the conversation in silence. "Yep! I got some chicken again! And 2..." he paused for a moment to think. "I didn't think about the IV, he just kinda got off the bed I guess..?" Hawks said. I just stared at him in confusion while his healer got closer to him and started lecturing him. I broke them up by asking a question, "Hawks you do realize that you're a bird right?" Hawks look at me in confusion, "I mean yeah? Why?" he said. "And you're eating chicken" I responded. "Yeaaahh??" Hawks said in an 'i don't get it's voice. I sighed, "You're eating another bird, that's technically cannibalism. You idiot" Hawks put his free hand to his chest, acting offended with a gasp. "How dare you call me an idiot feathers, I'm so hurt." He said dramatically to me. 'Is he for real?' "You just completely ignored that you're a cannibal..?" Hawks just looked at me with a smile again "Yeepers!"

Ignoring him, I went back on my phone and started to text Eraserhead back, but I didn't notice Hawks came over to me and was looking over my shoulder. He grabbed my phone away from me before I could finish my text and ended up texting only part of it.

Me: He stopped me fro

"Hey! What the heck! Gimme that back!" I tried grabbing my phone back but Hawks dodged. "You can't tell him that, Birdie" I stopped trying to grab my phone back. "Oh, so I'm Birdie again?" I looked at Hawks with an un-amused face. "Just say you won't tell him and I'll give you this back!" He smiled at me shaking the phone back and forth a bit. I sighed, "Fine, fine, I don't understand why I can't tell him though." "Great!" He said handing my phone back to me. I snatched it fast and opened the app to see if Eraserhead responded.

Eraserhead: What?

Eraserhead: Kid you okay?

Eraserhead: I swear If that chicken did anything to you

Me: I'm fine! Hawks took my phone.

Eraserhead: He what? Why?

Me: He doesn't want me to tell you for some reason

Eraserhead: Ugh that chicken is annoying.

Me: Thanks for the new nick-name I gave Hawks by the way >:)

Eraserhead: You mean Chicken?

Me: Yep!

Eraserhead: You're welcome then, I guess?

'I'm soo gonna annoy Hawks to the point where he lets me go.' *insert internal evil laughter*

'Oh.. letting me go means I'd have to go back home... "home" not really what I'd call it. though"

I didn't even notice but my facial expression dropped. I was kinda upset.

'I don't really want to go back there...'

Hawks POV

I took the kid's phone from him when he was about to type what happened to Eraserhead. "Hey! What the heck! Gimme that back!" he tried grabbing his phone back but I dodged. "You can't tell him that, Birdie," he stopped trying to get his phone back. "Oh, so I'm Birdie again?" he looked at me with an un-amused face. "Just say you won't tell him and I'll give you this back!" I said as I  smiled at him shaking the phone back and forth a bit. 'Jesus Birdie if you tell him he'll never leave you alone, from what I know about him he'll try to kidnap you!' he sighed, "Fine, fine, I don't understand why I can't tell him though." 'Phew' "Great!" I said giving him the phone and smiling again. After that, he started to respond to Eraserhead. 'I don't think he'll tell him. ...yet.' I sat the bag of chicken nuggets down on the table next to him, the healer was typing on her computer.

I started to take out the smaller boxes in the bag with chicken nuggets in them, I got a smaller one for feathers. I turned to look at him, at first he was pretty content with whatever conversation they were having, he even reminded me of that rat demon, he wasn't laughing but he had that look in his eyes when Nezu laughed manically. But his expression dropped, he looked like he was thinking about something.

I went up to him holding one of the small boxes with chicken nuggets and ruffled his hair, he flinched and looked up at me. "Heya feathers I got ya some food," I said to him while handing the container to him. "Oh, uh thanks," was all he responded with. 'It looked like he was thinking about something, I wonder what it was about' He didn't really touch the food and just set it next to him. "Why were you on my phone? I know you told Eraserhead that you were trying to contact my parents," 'Oh yeah he probably found that out' "I didn't go through anything if that's what you're asking." I told him, I had already started to eat my chicken. "Mh" was what he responded with. "You're not gonna eat?" he continued to do something on his phone, not even looking up at me. "I'm not hungry,"

I looked at the healer, giving her a 'is that healthy?' look, she met my look back, shaking her head. She walked up to me and spoke to me in a low tone, almost a whisper. "He should eat something, he's underweight for his age." I looked back at her "Did you figure out how old he is?" she shook her head "No, I can only make a guess. He's probably in middle school seeing as he's wearing a middle school uniform. My guess is 13 - 15" I nodded, and she went back to work. I walked a bit closer to him, and I was 1 foot away from the bed he was on

"Hey feathers," I said, though he didn't respond, 'he didn't even notice I was talking to him?' "Feathers?" I said again, but still no response.  I noticed that he stopped doing anything, even on his phone. He was just.. staring. I turned to face the healer again, "Hey, he's not uh responding to anything. She looked over at me and walked so that she was standing next to me, she had a clipboard in her hand. "Izuku?" she asked the kid, no response. She waved a hand in front of his face, but also, no response. "Hm." she said and then wrote something down on her clipboard, "Is something wrong?" I asked her. "I know what's wrong. But you don't gotta know so" She stopped writing and put her hand by his right ear and snapped her fingers, then on the left ear. That must've done something because he flinched and looked at her. "Huh?" he responded looking confused, ..dazed almost. "You weren't reacting to anything feathers," I told him. "Oh.." he said. 'He sounds like he knows what happened' the healer asked him something inaudible to me, and he nodded and responded to whatever the healer asked him. 'Why am I always being left out?' "What're you guys talkin' about?" I said. The kid looked at me and responded with "Nunya" while smirking. "Really feathers?" I said with an unamused expression. "Yes" was all he said, holding back a chuckle. I sighed 'This kid is going to drive me insane... Oh god I'm thinking like Eraserhead'

|Word Count: 1411|

(Edited)