14) End

(A/N: Sorry for going MIA for like months 😭. It's not an excuse but I was having a hard time thinking about how to end this and also really bad writers block so- uhm anyway here you go. )
Izuku's / 3rd POV

The first thing he registers when he wakes up is that he's not "home."
He rubs his eyes while trying to remember what happened last night. He looks around the room, it's pretty bare with some boxes and some photos on the wall. There's a small window to the left of him, with blinds only letting in a small amount of light, which gives him an idea of the time.

He decides to get out of bed a carefully walk into the hallway, the hallway opens up into a kitchen to the right and a living room to the left. There's lights on so he knows someone's awake.
When he walks out from the hallway and sees Eraserhead sitting at the dinning table, looking at papers and drinking coffee. And that's when the embarrassment hit him. 'Oh god I'm staying with Eraserhead the Eraserhead oh my gosh thisissoembarrassingImgoingtodie-' he was promptly cut off with a "Morning Kid." from said Eraserhead. Izuku shifted nervously and responded with "M-morning." "There should be something you could heat up in the fridge to eat." 'What! No he's done enough for me I really don't need this !' "U-uhm It's fine! I'm not hungry," "Eraserhead glanced up at him and responded, "Whatever you say." Obviously not believing him. 'I am kinda curious what he's working on..'

"My name's Shota Aizawa, by the way. You can call me whatever though." Eraser- no Aizawa says, now fully looking at him. Whatever he was reading put to side. Before Izuku can respond Aizawa continues, "You're Izuku, right?" 'what the f-' "U-uhm yeah. H-how did you know?" He questions. "Call it a hunch," is all Aizawa responds with, continuing working or reading.. whatever he was doing.

And Izuku swears that Aizawa is a mind reader because he responds. "I'm working on your case," 'did- did he just say *my* case?' "what? What do you m-mean my case?" Aizawa responds with as much emotion as ever. "I phrased that wrong. I meant the case on your father which will then take you out of his custody and bring you into mine. That last part is optional though."
Izuku just stands there while his brain attempts to process.
"So you have... a case against my dad... that puts him in jail, leaving me... in your custody? What..-?"
Aizawa chuckles and attempts to hide it with a cough. "You catch on pretty fast. And like I said, it is optional so I could find someone else."

He paused for a second before responding hurriedly "N-no! It's fine I- I would be glad to have you take custody of me-!"
"Just making sure. Oh and I don't live alone by the way." Aizawa says. "Wait what-!?" Izuku responds. "He left earlier, you'll probably see him later tonight" Aizawa casually takes a sip of his coffee. Izuku is registering everything since he just woke up like 20 minutes ago. "Wait, "he"?" Izuku asks. "Yes. I'm married to a man. Do you have a problem with that?" Aizawa glances back at Izuku. "N-no! It- uhm was just unexpected. I didn't mean to be rude!" "It's fine kid" Izuku let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Small time skip - Aizawa got Izuku something to eat and Izuku's on the couch eating, watching tv.

Izuku finished up the bento Aizawa gave him and opened his backpack to grab a notebook out as he switched to the 'Hero News' channel. There's an interesting hero on the news that he's analyzing. He's about half-way through when Aizawa asks him, "What are you writing?" Izuku doesn't look away from his notebook to answer, "I'm analyzing the new hero." "So analysis?" Izuku pauses to look at the TV before responding, "I wouldn't really call it that, it's just a hobby" Aizawa walks over an sits a few feet away from him on the couch. "Mind if I see?" he asks.