7) Still at Hawk's agency

(A/N: Sorry for the late chapter T-T)

Izuku's POV

"I don't really want to go back there again..." I must've been very lost in thought because I didn't even notice that I was dissociating until I heard a loud snap noise from close to my ears. I started to look around and got back to my senses.
"Huh?" I said noticing the healer was in front of me and Hawks was looking at me weird. "You weren't responding to anything feathers!" He said. "Oh.." 'I wonder how long I was disassociating... I don't think it was too long' the healer came up to me and filled me in a bit and asked a question, in a tone that Hawks probably couldn't hear. "Dear does this happen often?" I had to think about it for a second "Sometimes I guess. What was that loud snapping sound though?" "I snapped my fingers in front of your ear, I didn't expect it to work that well though." 'Huh. That usually doesn't work— weird.'  "Oh okay" I know that Hawks must've not been able to hear us cause he intruded on our conversation saying, "What're you guys talkn' about?" 'This is the perfect opportunity to annoy him...' I let a smirk show on my face as I responded to his question saying "Nunya" he look at me unamused. It was hard to hold back a chuckle at his deadpanned reaction. "Really Feathers?" "Yes" I responded.

The healer chuckled but then went back to her desk to work on something but stopped halfway through, turning to me. "Oh and dear, you need to eat or I don't think Hawks will ever let you leave." She turned back, walking and continued to work at her desk. 'I don't know weather to be concerned or—' my thoughts were cut off when Hawks responded with a "Yep! So you gotta eat or I'm keeping you here with me!" he had smile on his face, still. "Uhh k.." I turned back to the little box next to me, grabbed it and set it on my lap. I opened the container to see a few chicken nuggets, it looks like they were just salted. 'Fine by me, I don't like spicy things very much. Bakugo loves it somehow, guess it matches his personality or something.' I slowly started to eat them, noticing the glances I got from Hawks. 'I'm totally gonna tell Eraserhead why I'm here, he can't stop me' I must've been grinning very mischievously because Hawks looked at me with either, slight fear or confusion. Couldn't really tell.

Once I was done eating, I set the container down next to me and went back on my phone. There were a few messages from Eraserhead I missed, 'Whoops I kinda forgot I was talking to him before..' I opened my phone to respond to his messages.

Eraserhead: Is that chicken treating you okay at least?

Eraserhead: Kid?

Eraserhead: Sigh

Eraserhead: I swear I hate that chicken

Me: Uh sorry he made me eat

Me: He's treating me okay

Eraserhead: Tell him if he isn't I wont hesitate to come over there and pluck off all his feathers till he looks like an un-cooked chicken

I started laughing, getting a weird look from Hawks, the healer straight up ignoring it. "H-Hawks Eraserhead s-aid" It was heard to talk because of how hard I was laughing. So Hawks just came over to me and I just handed him my phone. He stared at the messages. "Uh.. should I be scared?" He asked his healer, the healer didn't even look at him just responded with "Of Eraserhead? Yes." Hawks just kinda stood there, looking like he was rethinking his entire life choices.

Aizawa POV

I was sitting on my couch with one of my cats, Yoshi on my lap. 'Zashi insisted on naming her that. I had a coffee in my hand, home alone(besides the cats) because 'Zashi had gone to do his radio show. I was chatting with the kid aswell.
'From what I can tell, the kid is being treated okay by the chicken. The threat I sent of plucking out his feathers was no bluff, he should be scared. At least he ate, I hope the chicken was nice about it though.' I sighed.
I got a notification from my phone, 'From Nezu? What does he want? I swear if he's going to tell me about his plans for taking over the world again, I'm quitting and never showing my face again.'

Rat Demon: Hello Aizawa.

Me: What do you want? I swear if you tell me about your 'taking over the world plans' again, I'm blocking you.

Rat Demon: I'm offended you would think such things!

Rat Demon: Unfortunately, no I'm here because I got a request from a healer at Hawks agency, which is strange.

Me: What did they want?

Rat Demon: They have a kid there, and they said that I'd like them. But they also requested that you keep an eye on him. They can't legally keep him in his agency so they have to send him home today. Hawk's healer was concerned about his home environment.

'Is this about the kid I was talking to? Probably.'

Me: Did they give you any info on this kid? Age? Gender? Height? Anything at all?

Rat Demon: Male, assumed to be somewhere around 13 - 15 they said it was hard to tell because of mental maturity.
Height is 166 cm( or 5' 5"). Weight is unsure but they guessed somewhere around 43kg (94.7 lbs)

'That's pretty underweight for his age, no wonder they're concerned about his home environment.'

Me: Thanks. I'll keep an eye on him.

Rat Demon: Great! Goodbye, Eraserhead.

'I can imagine that this was the healers doing, and that the chicken didn't know about this. Meh..' I mentally face palmed myself,
'I forgot to ask if they said why they had him. Damn.'

|Word Count: 1013|
(I might not post again this week since it's spring break, but I'll try to!)

|Edited|