how today went :3

Today went, well, hectic to say the least. I helped jas (jasmina actually, i just call her jas) from 2 years below me with her biology work. And i swear she is stupid TwT that little bish also is now my mother, after brutily reminding me that she doesn't like Mikey very much. She sent him a message via MY DISCORD saying 'leave my bubble alone' and that sort of shit. poor Mikey, like, jas is just really bitchy and stupid sometimes, and it's mostly fun, but Mikey was sick, so i actually felt really bad :(( i told her to stop, and she just started showing of her 60 euro clothes after * facepalm * *facepalm * but i guess that's todays parent story also-  and what i discovered about my bf today... i swearrr! he doesnt know what or who mary poppins is- like how don't you know? howww?! i was like: 'only just one of the most nostalgic movies i've ever seen!' and he jsut glanced at me confused- how dare u sir! this is against our whole universe! (i am maybe exaggurating a little, but anyways, howww!) (oh and btw, im not shitting on him, love em very much, and this just gives me more to show him later <3)

i had alot, and i mean alot of homework today, and learning for a test i have tomorrow. i'm actually gonna fail, i have no idea what im doing lmao

lizo isn't streaming today, so no stream stories today <:(

I am doing a little story/ my thoughts bit! let me start by saying: doing this diary is actually really weird- it's like texting some1 that just isn't there, and isn't responding. I also know, that people might read the first chapter and think 'what a weirdo' and just click it away. i dont know why, but that thought just isn't really working in my brain ^^" also,  mikey is still reading along, so it's kinda weird writing about him knowing he will probably read it TwT

anyhows, as i haven't yet done this: random fact about me time! I actually have a lot of allergies and weird shit i can't eat (or i will throw up lol) like, peanuts, nuts, and seeds (of any sort) because i am very deadly allergic to all of those! if anyone can give me a detailed discription of what all of those taste like, please let me know lol, because im dying not knowing what the sheit taste like (im just too curiousss, halpppp)

anyhow! i use anyhow to much! but i dont care >:) i like that word

have a great day, and dont forget to give hugs to your pets and loved ones! and go sleep u reading this a 2 am, yeezzzzz