3rd of april 2023

i have a very bad head ache rn- its kinda killing me. anyhow, lets be happy! i probably failed my physics test- wooooooo yayy :D no but seriously though, Mikey as well as Lizo went live at the same time! i follow both of them, ofc, so i also followed both streams! was really funny to see two points of view ^^

i also discovered that... someone... is still reading my diary ( you know who you are >:l and everyone else probably can guess it xD)

i've also been doing ALOT of sudokus lately, and im kinda addicted- im becoming good at it aswell, its really fun! i saw a 25 x 25 one some time ago, and i really want to try it!! like, it looked so hard to solve, and i want to try ittttt

and one of my besties got featured on amino for the 3RD TIME like, thats really good! wait... you dont know amino, do you? lemme tell ya what it is! (this is not an ad btw x3) amino is an app where you make an account (duhh) and on that account you can add interests/communities, like furries, art, lgbtqia+ or even just adoptables (selling and buying oc's, or just premade characters)! its really amazing, and in the fnaf amino, where my bestie dakota is VERY active, she got featured (which means getting pinned to the top of the amino page basicly) for a third time! like, thats amazing, and im so happy for her! girl, if you ever read this, i love you, and u r doing amazing!

on a completely different note: i am thinking of doing an art stream with sylvie! like, just kinda talk, have fun, and just sit there x3 she loves the idea, so we are trying to get a date pinned on which we are going to do that :D if you are actively following my twitch, deffo stay tuned for it, if you arent followig my twitch (shameless selfpromo incoming!) go followwww its so fun theeerreeeeeee pleeaaaseeeee (my name is bubbleswaterbottle :>)

anyhow, have a great day/night, and im hoping of again, to re-appear whenever :D bye byee