18th of march 2023!

i'm so happy today!!!! at snorkling lessons today, i got another diploma :DD like, i have nine now! some of the requirements:

- swimming underwater for 20 metres

-knowing all the diver signs

-putting my gear 2 metre down at the bottom of the pool, and putting it on underwater

-buddy breathing for 50 metres (buddy breathing is when you only have one snorkel and two people, so you use the same one)

those were just some, if you think you can do it i really suggest you get lessons! it is really fun to do tbh. also: i was talking to Mikey (yes again) and he was like 'i dont like swimming at all' so that is Mikey's daily shoutout ig x3

because i got another diploma, i also get 5 euros to spend at the jamin (idk if that is also a thing in other countries, but its just a candy store) i didnt actually spend it there though, i went to an action (again, dunno if its a thing, but its basicly a dollar store lmao) and i got like 4 things! sour candy from redband, normal candy (also from redband) and two cheetos flavors! i totally did not already eat ALOT of it... nooooo... anyhow lol i basicly did nothing the whole rest of the day (it was amazing lol) and nothing really happened, i just watched videos the whole noon lol talking about videos, i saw an educational one about 'the elephants foot' (and tell me if im wrong please) but it was basicly what was in the 4th reactor of the chernobyl generator. when the reactor exploded, the black-lava-looking-stuff went THROUGH 3 FLOORS MADE OF CONCRETE, to end up in the basement, where it stayed, and slowly calmed the frick down. it is to this day still there, and no good pictures were ever taken of it, due to the elephants foot still radiates too much gamma rays for humans to get close safely. the radiation also causes any camera's to produce low quality pictures, but i dont exactly know how that would work. it was actually really interesting to watch, and i would recommend watching the video too, if it werent i forgot the name of maker :/ what is not very interesting how ever, is Mikey (yes he made it again, well done) according to himself- i told him he is not interesting, but that that would still make him interesting, and he was like "ouch" thing is, he said it himself before! told him i am required to speak the truth :))

i am currently as i type watching amerika's funniest home videos, and it just stays good, what ever you say lol

my mom also just went to the sauna with a friend of hers today, but i dont know how it went, as she isnt back yet.

and i almost forgot to say, about the art i made, i will include it either tomorrow or the day after, so that is also coming!

todays parent story: i am saying parent, because its time for my non- binary parent :0 they adopted me, then forgot i was their child, and were then sorry for forgetting me x3 time to reveal: its the og, the streamer, it... is... * drum roll * lizooooo!!!! she is an amazing mom tbh, apart from forgetting me she is always there for me ^^ parent rating (bc i forgot this past couple of times lmao) 15/10! she is amazing, actually cant say this enough.

also, do not (i swear do not) forget to give hugs to your loved ones and pets!!! go to sleep on time, and eat! (Mikeyyyyy) have a great one!