30th of june 2023

hi, hello, hola! today im happyy!! although i had a geography test and a dutch test today, menander was amazing! i danced with hermes (i think im gonna call him stolas from now on) for the play, and we just had alot of fun! then when we were practicing outside, someone walked up, and i emmidiatly recognized who it was. IT WAS MY OLD GERMAN TEACHER. HE WAS THE BEST TEACHER EVER. so he also emmidiatly recognized me, and we waved to eachother :3 i had him last year, and he sadly had to leave because my school doesnt offer less hours then he was working. why did he want to work less hours u ask? his mother was sick, so he had to work less to be with her more. so this is also sad news: he is comingback to our school next year- which, i am AMAZINGLY happy about, but it also probably means the loss of his mother, cuz she was really old already (to put it in perspective: the german teacher himself is 60 years old already). so i really hope it not true, but tbh, i think it is. ill keep u all updated on that!

a complete other topic: i almost didnt get to talk to mike today :( he had to work more today. but im really proud of him :3 wanna know why? cuz he is making himself money, and i think we should appiciate that fact :3

also, song of the day: stay curious (rare americans' new album)

but yeah, that was today, onto tomorrow we go!