IT SEEMS LIKE IVE GOT WATTPAD WORKING AGAIN WOOOOOO

IT WORKS! IT WORKSSSSS! YAYYYY

yesterday's part uploaded quicker! its a good sign :3 tomorrow ill tell you if its working fully again, but for now im very happy with this, cuz this happens normally too! pheww am i happy :3

so, my day: i only had 4 hours of school today, which was very chill tbh, and hermes, sylvie, zippora, artemis and i got an amazing idea! we are going to make a stopmotion, and everyone is going to voice their own roles! like, its gonna be great! its gonna be around 30 minutes long, and we are already preparing everything! i have never voice acted before, so wish me luck, but imma try my best!

also, there was a big group of boys (some from my class, some from other classes) about two meters away from me, choosing which of them was going to ask me for my snap- and i could just hear them talking about it- xD. then one of them approached, and indeed, he asked for my snapchat- and well, im stupid, so i said yes, and now i sent him a picture of the whole friendgroup flipping the bird xD my gosh am i gonna have fun with this (the boy is doing it for the fun, not of interest in me or anything i do lmao) so, i have a new favorite person to bully for a bit >xD (also, i know they can have my bullying, its kinda like: they bully me, i bully them back kinda thing)

but yeah, today was just good vibes- oh wait, no, cuz i had to go to the dentist, and... someonneeee... told me they hope the dentist drills all my teeth out >:( you know who u areeeee

anyhow, today was fun! see u next time :3