Chapter 2

Notes wafted through the wide open balcony doors of the MIN HYBE studio.

The music was so powerful it made the light curtains tremble, but Jungkook couldn't know that. He was in a recording studio behind thick glass, enjoying the music he composed himself.

He was unimaginably happy.

Because he was finally on the verge of realizing his dream. His hands were positioned on the large headphones and his eyes were closed.

It was a moment he enjoyed.

Jungkook ran over the text of his song in his head, which had been living on paper for years. For a moment, he thought he could have done better, because this was a unique opportunity for him. An opportunity that probably won't happen again. He knew he wouldn't be able to find himself in a studio like this again.

Consoling himself with the thought that it was for the best, he came alone. If he blew things, it would just be his failure and no one else's. No one had to know.

Through glass, he looked once more at the man who was sitting blunt behind the amplifier and other devices that Jungkook had no idea about, when he signaled to him. Jungkook swallowed the lump that had been forming in his throat for a long time and let out his voice.

He was like an angel.

I never thought I'd find you there

on my pilow when the dawn breaks

I pass my hand through the rays

which swallow red dust in

themselves....

The low tones from the beginning of the song were replaced by high tones, over which his voice had perfect control. Yoongi looked at him now with different eyes. Because he had worked in the studio for years, he was aware of the kind of singers who come to record songs, but he could tell that Jungkook was different at first glance. He could recognize in him a talent he had not seen in anyone else for a long time. For him Jungkook was an uncut diamond... he was a beautiful pearl that had the misfortune of getting stuck in the mud and not being found yet.

When Min Yoongi, a good producer, accepted money from this guy and when he found an appointment for him to record a song in his studio, he thought Jungkook was an ordinary kid who wants to try everything in life.

But that theory soon turned out to be wrong, because this guy's only and biggest dream was to be in that room with a microphone in his hand.

And damn, he did it well.

The producer again drew his attention to the boy, who sang the first part of the song, without a single mistake. For good reason, he was a great talent.

Min will keep that in mind.

And I have to make you remember me as I remember you

because tomorow will take us into oblivion

and everything will disapear too.

With the new day

we will only be left with red dust like our love

and everything will last
like a last sunny ray.*