Chapter 13

On the other side of town, Jungkook was thinking about death.

In his opinion, it belonged to the creator himself. Breath of death was what gave fullness to a miserable life. It worked in the same way as when frost gives heat to the cheeks by drawing warm blood from the slumbering depths to the surface.

The young idol knew very well that all his actions and his efforts were one aspect of his fight against death. They were just crazy attempts to deceive and postpone it. It was a revolt and a fight with invisible forces.

That evening came the age of dazed wandering in the streets and in his thoughts. Nervousness took over him and Jungkook needed to divert his thoughts.

He took out his phone, which immediately beeped upon unlocking and informed the user that 5% of the battery was left.

- Shit, shit!

The outline of his friend Jimin appeared in his mind. God, he hadn't even thought about him for ages. Guilt overwhelmed him and shame dusted his ruddy cheeks.

The world was full of memories, and he was burdened with them. Jungkook himself wondered how he was still breathing under that burden.

The younger had so many secrets that were eating him alive. Secrets that had to be reviled one day. He was like an old Titan on the verge of exhaustion, on the point of exhalation.

The idol was tired of life and had just started living.

Jungkook's feat of survival awakened something in him even more when he saw the man approaching him.

- Explain me why we are here? - Seunggi asked the younger man who was standing in the corner of the dark alley. His face was shrouded in darkness, but for a moment those doe eyes could be recognized that shone from the darkness.

- I... I know you said you won't give it to me anymore, but please... just this once. - he said quietly.

- What? That's why you called me in the middle of nowhere? Couldn't you ask that over the phone?! - the older one growled at the younger. Seunggi ran his fists through his hair as he hesitated to push the younger man against the wall and show him his place.

For Seunnggi, he was nothing more than an ordinary boy who was lucky to be where he was. And because of that happiness of the younger, the man was forced to work for him.

What a spoiled brat! ~ he thought.

The bitter taste in his mouth intoxicated him. And then Jungkook remembered the plan he made earlier with the elder.

The sky dawned cloudy that morning. It wasn't until mid-morning that the shy sun appeared.

Tae had the intention of waking up the younger man who had just been released from the hospital the day before. He stopped his gentle observation of the delicate being on the bed and approached him. Then he pressed two kisses in a row and caressed his neck with his breath.

- Kookie... wake up, love.

- Hmmm five more minutes, Tae... - he mumbled, but before he could turn to the other side, Tae lay down on top of him. The younger groaned at the sudden action.

- We have to repeat the plan once more, love. - quiet whispers filled the darkened bedroom. The elder could hardly resist his sleepiness. Taehyung had to plant a kiss somewhere.

The younger one moaned while his eyes were still closed.

- Yes... just keep going.

Tae was able to heal him at that moment from life and the troubles that life had caused him. Kisses could become his medicine.